15 (тѕ)

*Flashback*
3rd Person POV:

y/n falls back, passed out. "Oh shit!" Camilo exclaims. He moves over to where y/n is laying. "Oh Hermosa... we didn't even get to finish our game..." He says, caressing y/n's cheek. He sighs, and fixes the way y/n is laying. He makes a fluffy blanket appear and drapes it over y/n's unconscious body. Camilo goes to his doors and puts his hand on the handle. He looks back at y/n. He gently smiles and leaves his room.

He walks downstairs to see that the party was slowly dying down. Since y/n was passed out, Alma was no longer visual to the living and the party that began because of Alma being there was ending. The townspeople were slowly but surely leaving Casita. "Oh Camilo!" Pepa calls to her son, "Hola Mama! How was the party?" Camilo asks, Pepa shrugs, "It was nice as usual! Although everyone seems disappointed when Mama disappeared." Camilo nods, "Well that's expected. Y/n is in my room, unconscious. Should I just let her stay in my room or take her to her room?" Pepa shakes her head and smiles, "No no, you should let her stay."

*flash back end*
y/n's POV:

It's been about three months since the Towns meeting. I have since started to have chores. Not that I hate my chores, but it's draining. Seeming as I have to recharge everyday, and that's if I don't over work myself and pass out.

Today is just a normal day, wake-up, breakfast with the Madrigals, talk to Alma and her husband, bully Camilo a lil bit, do my chores, eat lunch, take a nap, recharge and then dinner.

Once I get dressed I leave my room, only to be snatched away and then I'm in a blank room once again. I open my mouth to speak but Camilo shoved his finger up against my mouth to quite me. He shakes his head and nods his head towards the other people in the room. I look around and see Pepa, Felix, Marino, Antonio, and Mariano's mom. I grab Camilo's wrist and snatch it off of my mouth. I glare at Camilo and he puts his hand over my mouth again. I glare at him, Pepa walks up to me, holding open a page to a journal.

'Don't say anything. We're trying to do something without Dolores hearing.'

Ohhh. See that made sense. NOW TELL ME WHY THE HELL CAMILO STILL GOT HIS NASTY ASS HAND ON MY MOUTH! I contemplate biting his hand. My mouth opens and bites down on his hand before I could even process that I was doing if. He screams out in pain and holds his hand. I smile evilly. Worth it.

Papa laughs a little then attends to her son. Felix only chuckles. I smile. Still a dilf Felix is. I look around. I wonder what they're all meeting so secretly for. I mean why is Marino's mom here? Don't get me wrong, she's nice and all but, why?

Once Camilo stoped whining Pepa finally started writing again. Camilo stood by me and glared at me. I looked at him innocently. He groans and looks away. Pepa finally finished writing and turns the journal to me.

'We're helping Marino propose to Dolores.'

First off, DAMNNN GO OFF MARINO!! Second off, I love Pepa but why did it take her so damn long to write that? Anyways, I smile hard and look at Marino and nod, giving him my approval. Not that he needs it, but I still want him to know that I approve. Marino nods and smiles back. I take the journal and pencil and start to write. 'Cool, but what does this have to do with me?' Pepa takes the journal and starts to write. 'Everything honey, we need Mama. So we need you. Also we need help decorating the area where Marino will propose.' I look up at her and deadpan. She literally has a niece who can poof flowers out of air. 'Did you forget you have a Isabella?' She sighs. 'No I didn't not forget about my darling Isabella. However, her and her sisters are distracting Dolores. So we need you.' I sigh and nod. My hand hurts from writing so much, and frankly my brain does too from reading so much.