23

Y/n's POV

It's been about 8 months since the whole Jessica fiasco. The fight between her and I was talked about within the whole family. Now we mostly just think and laugh about it. In the end, I ended up being right about her being a lunatic crazy bitch and Camilo eventually broke up with her.

Yeah folks, you heard that right, even after the fight between me and Jessica, Camilo was still dating her.

I will never understand Camilo. Just like how I don't understand how he was present during the whole fight and never even tried to stop his crazy bitch of a girlfriend.

But it doesn't matter now, The whole Jessica thing was over now.

I really need to quit monologuing.

There's a knock at my door. And then it opens,

"Hey y/n!" Camilo says. I glare at him. "You know normal people would wait for an answer after they knock, before waltzing into a room." He smiles sheepishly. "Heh yeah but this is urgent. I nod, "Sure it is." I roll my eyes. "But it really is! Look I need to you dress nicely and meet me downstairs in 15!" He says then runs out.

...

Well..

I better get food out of this.

I roll off my bed and do as Camilo asked. I put on (insert any type of outfit you feel you would slay in) and (insert any type of makeup and/or hairstyle you would also slay with.)

I walk downstairs to see Camilo pacing back and forth. "Dude you look like you're waiting to find out if your the father or not." He laughs nervously, "Hehe Yeah.." He looks away and back at me, "You look nice.." okay what is going on.

"Camilo what in the hell-" He grabs my wrist and drags me outside. "Shut up and come on!"

Camilo drags me to the split in the Encanto. He once followed me out here one night a long time ago. Well it's seems like a long time ago to me.

Camilo drags me until we reach a little picnic blanket and a basket.

He looks at me and sits down, he then motions for me to sit next to him. "Camilo what is going on." He kinda rolls his eyes, "Well if you'd sit down and shut up for a little while I could explain." Well damn.

I sit down, and Camilo hands me an arepa. I mumble out a thanks and shove the food right into my mouth hole. I get hangry easily, alright?

Camilo laughs, "Didnt know you were that hungry." I kinda laugh too, and try to respond to him but he puts his hand over my mouth, "Don't talk with your mouth full, estúpida."

Okay then hello butterflies in my stomach. Didn't know you lived there. I know that I'm blushing hard and I finally swallow the arepa.

"Okay now that I've been fed, will you please tell me what the hell is going on here?" I kinda beg him, he laughs a little. "You just can't let me try to do something nice for you, huh?" I tilt my head to the side, confused.

"I knew you weren't gonna let me ask you on a date so... I forced you on one!" He looks and me and then smiles. Oh god. It's too bright I think I'm going to die.

I shrug, "I dunno man, if you feed me I'll follow you anywhere." He laughs and puts his hand on my face, turning my face to look at him, "Then I guess I'll have to keep food on me everywhere I go."

A/n: and that wraps up See Them||Camilo x reader! But don't worry guys I'm not gonna leave you hanging like that, there's a epilogue!

Don't forget to vote <333