Chapter 11: Benefits with Friends

"J-Jungkook I t-think I'm g-gonna cu-" I was startled to open my eyes and see a fully clothed Jungkook shaking me in his arms.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Jungkook looked at me concerned. Fuck. I just had a wet dream about him while laying in his arms. Nice y/n, nice. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and looked back up at him.

"Huh, what? What's going on where am I" I said looking at him confused.

"We are in the movie room, you fell asleep on me while I was showing you a YouTube video. Everyone left btw, they said to tell you that the cookies were amazing." He said and smiled, "But I got scared I thought you were having a nightmare. You kept breathing heavily and screaming my name, so I decided to wake you up. Is everything ok?"

Not a nightmare Jungkook, the opposite.

"Yeah I'm ok" I said a bit embarrassed, "I think I should probably head to bed.

"Ok, I'll head up too." He answered with a smile.

-Jungkook POV (10 minutes before she woke up)-

I was watching a youtube video when y/n fell asleep. She is so cute, I'm guessing she is really tired so I just let her stay like that for a while. I was playing on my phone when Jin, the last person besides us in the room, said he was gonna head to bed. When he left I decided I should probably wake y/n up so we can head up to our rooms. I was about to wake her up when I heard a moan come out of her mouth. Huh, strange. Maybe I should wait a little to see if she says anything else in her sleep. This is funny. All the sudden she moaned again.

"Fuh" Is all that came out of her mouth but I was starting to get an idea of what kind of dream this was. I was about to wake her up again when she finally formed words.

"Jungkook" She moaned. Oh my god. Is she really having a wet dream about me right now. I feel like I should have been uncomfortable but I couldn't help but form a smile on my face. Does she want me? I need to wake her up and see what she says about this. I shook her a bit and whispered her name.

"Y/n what's wrong?" I said and looked at her concerned. Her eyes widened when she saw my face looking at her. This is funny.

"Huh, what? What's going on where am I" She said looking at me confused.

"We are in the movie room, you fell asleep on me while I was showing you a YouTube video. Everyone left btw, they said to tell you that the cookies were amazing." I said and smiled, "But I got scared I thought you were having a nightmare. You kept breathing heavily and screaming my name, so I decided to wake you up. Is everything ok?"

I was playing a little dumb and innocent but if she doesn't want me to know I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Yeah I'm ok" She said as red as a tomato, "I think I should probably head to bed."

"Ok, I'll head up too." I answered. Well what do I do with this new information? How can I not help out a friend in need of releasing some sexual frustration? Oh this is gonna be fun.

-Y/n POV-

What the hell is wrong with me sheesh. Pull yourself together y/n! I got up fast and darted up the stairs and Jungkook followed, I was about to pass his room when he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Come in my room." He said in a serious tone staring at me with his dark eyes.

"Huh?" I said a little nervous and shaking.

"Come to my room I want to talk about something." He replied and led me into his room. Oh no! Does he know? Is he gonna get mad? Is he gonna yell at me and tell me to leave? No, no, I'm being paranoid.