달라 (It's different)

Na Bi was skipping to her class, like literally skipping. She was happy about just existing. Jihye noticed the younger's behavior. She knew, Na Bi was never the jolly type. She smiled at how the younger was actually acting like she was younger.

"Bitna", Jihye called out her nickname for which was her name arranged American way with a T in middle making it Bitna. (It means shine in korean)

" You are shining today. ", Na Bi didn't say anything but just smiled at the elder. She held her arm clinging to it while walking to their class.

" Unnie, today weather is so good. "

"What are you talking about? It is literally 6° C outside.", Jihye fact bombed. The elder was right, but it ruined Na Bi's mood which was clearly visible on face as the smile turned into a frown. The elder laughed at her.

" How is your assignment going? ", the elder asked while keeping her bag on her work desk.

" Haven't started it. Couldn't get the vibe you know. ", Na Bi said shrugging.

" Huh, you haven't started an assignment yet. It has been two days already. That's new. "

"Unnie, I wanna skip today. ", the younger groaned. Jihye was completely shocked now. Na Bi never skips class, more like she is not allowed to. She knows her mother is too strict to let her skip a class even in high fever.

" Na Bi, you know you can't but I will buy you food after this is over. ", Na Bi nodded in understanding. She was disappointed about how she was an adult yet her life was controlled by other around her. She felt like going rogue once in her lifetime but her friend knows better than that.

" Ok class, today we are learning about different forms of ancient painting styles. ", the professor was now in her class ruining her all chance of ditching today.

...

Na Bi was done for day's classes but Jihye still had one or two, so that cancelled their plan of eating out. She really wanted to do something different than her daily life. She heaved a deep sigh at her lack of friends. She remembered something. She took her phone a calling a certain someone.

"Are you busy? ", what a stupid question to ask when you could clearly hear him out of breathe, Na Bi thought facepalming herself.

" Yeah, why? ", he sounded tired that drained her all confidence to ask him to hang out with her.

" Nothing, I just got out of my class and my friend was not here so- ", she said her voice fading out as she said the last words.

" Hyung, we are starting again~ yeah coming. Do you wanna come here? ", he asked all of sudden.

Na Bi eyes widen at his suggestion. She didn't know what he meant by here. Although she had an idea of what it could be.

" Where? " , she asked.

"At my company. I can ask Chanyeol to pick you up. What say? "

She bit her lips contemplating about her answer.

"Yeah, I would like to but can you not send that giant yoda here. You can't pick me up? You know what text me address I will there. " she said making the elder laugh at how much she didn't wanna met his tall friend.

"Well I could pick you up but I am in the middle of the practice and the security is really tight in the building. So they won't let you in. "

"Okay, I can handle him for a ride. " She said while hanging up. She started texting Jihye that she is leaving for her home. She got a text from the idol, it was a phone contact, realising she didn't have the taller idol's number. She saved it and called him.