Chapter 4

We were shoved into a limo by the hundred therapists.

You know what else was 100? The number of things we had to buy for christmas. The height of the christmas tree we needed to buy.

The limo threw us out at the mall. "Okay kiddos, show time" julian said.

I had to be ready. I had to do this. We all ran inside naruto running invading different stores. I pushed bitches out da way. I ran into a store and went in to the christmas tree isle. I took out my measuring tape, and started climbing to the top of the tree. After 4 long hours i was done. Exactly 100 meters perfect.

"Tree. Found." I said over my walkitalki to the hundred therapists, and they ran in, grabbed the christmas tree, shook it so i would fall off, and carried to the truck.

I went into other stores. "All i want for christmas" by mariah carey was playing in all of them. I got the biggest christmas tree baubles i could find, all in the color code of red and green. I got other christmas tree decorations too.

Then, i met up with my gurls and bois, and we were abt to go out, when we saw a shop that said."RENT A SANTA!!!" 

"Cmon guys, we forgot abt santa" delphi said and dragged us in to the store. There were many different santas all in different shapes and sizes. There were unoriginal, boring fat ones, there were skinny and bony ones, there were hipster ones, there were emo ones and everthing.

All the santas, just seemed too imperct to me. I had to have a perfect santa for christmas, perfect just like me.

At last, we finally found the perfect santa at the back of the store with a brown beard and a strangely familiar smile. "HEY KIDS!" It said. .

"Lets rent this one" said draco. I looked at the price tag, and my eyes went wide from how cheap it was. Only 1000000000000000000092827373830000000 Moneys. 

"Okay lets do itt!' I squealed.

We loaded santa into the car and went home.

When we arrived, gootjes was waiting for us at the door.

"Yes, yes, get the santa in the back" she said, and the therapist carried the santa horizontally in their arms above their heads. They then came and unloaded all the decorations. 

Gootjes took 1 dollar time 48494836372938 from her pocket and handed it to the tharepists. 

I sat at the dinner table that night, chatting heppily. I loved my family and christmas

Authors note

Note

-author✨😀😘