Chapter 6

The next day, i woke up at exactly 9 am. I didnt dare to open my eyes, because i knew it was christmas eve. Today was the big day. The day of our big Christmas ball. I got out of bed, and opened my wardrobe, and debated on what to wear. I didnt want to wear my mrs. Santa outfit because that would mean i was legally married to bart, a thought that disgusted me. Finally, i decided to wear an unrevealing stripper outfit.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw gootjes dressed as mrs santa, and voldemort as mr santa. Gootjes looked unnaturally cheerful. I sat at the breakfast table, with christmas tree shaped plates and christmas pancakes. They were decored in strawberry jam to add to the christmas red aesthetic. Everyone was wearing christmas outfits. We all ate happily.

For the next few hours, we carefully played christmas games around the house, careful not to mess anything up.

Finally, at 7 pm, our guests for the ball arrived all at once, we lined up next to the double doors to welcome them in. The doors opened and i nearly cried tears of joy when i saw who was waiting there for me. It was the love of my life, my sugarboo cookie, draven zelson. I knew that i cried though, the ball would be messed up and gootjes would not hesitate to kick me out of the house for all eternity.

Finally when everyone had walked in and started to mingle with one another, i ran up my sugarboo cookie draven and tackled him in a hug. Before he got a chance to get up, and started making put with him passionately.

"Dravey-baby! I missed u sooooooooooooooooo much!!!" I screamed into his face.

"i missed u too" he mumbled.

I walked him around the house and gave him a tour. Finally, gootjes stood up on the railing of the 2nd floor she frequently jumped down from, and hit her wine glass with her fork.

"ATENTION!" She said.

"Ladies and gentelmen. We have reached yet another christmas and we are so happy to celebrate our 5th annual christmas banqueat with u! Everyone to the dinner table!"

And we went. The table made my jaw literally drop to the floor, and draven had to pick it up. There were so many food, and not even the cakes and cookies yet. We ate the food in three meals, in an hour and half. Finally it was desert time. The cookies and cakes came out, and i had pride in my eyes. My sugarboo cokiee, eating food i had made.

"Oohh dravy-baby!" I said. and showed him a cookie i had baked, with his face on it.

He quietly thanked me and ate it.

After the banquet was done, gootjes showed the guests dance floor. Heavy metal music started playing, and everyone started smiling and ball dancing with their love interest. I quickly dragged draven on to the dance floor.

"I dont dance renny" said draven.

"Of course you do!" I said with a threating smile, and started dragging around to the heavy metal music.

After 2 hours of non stop dancing, gootjes stopped the music and shoved the guests out the house. The 100 therapists quickly cleaned everything.

We were allowed to eat the leftovers of the cookies and cakes.

"Kids, to shower and then bed!Tomorrow is christmas day!!!" Gootjes said cheerfully.

I showwered and bedded.

Authors note 

I cant be bothered eith them notes anymore bye bitch