A&D 51

3months later

OMNISCIENT:

Korii had woken up from her coma 2 months ago. Shes doing pretty good.

As for von and kali? They separated once korii got out. Not as in broke up but he moved out the house to a house a couple miles away, kinda close to were muwop live.

All though they separated, they still got the same strong feelings they always had. They still will do anything for each other.

They came to an agreement, that maybe von coming back was a li overwhelming cs she had just got comfortable wit being by herself like she was before him. They found out who crashed into them a month later and went and shot up they block. A few people got away and went into hiding.

Von been missing kali, he needed her like air. Kali missed him like she couldn't function without him.

But she decided that maybe she should try sum new. She didn't wanna break up wit von but technically they were broken up to her. I mean von had got head from some girl last week. So she thought why not... i mean they not tg.

Von knew she texted a guy once cs he saw her phone light up when she came to drop korii off. So he decided to back off and see what she try to do. No matter what von thought they were tg. They were just on a break.

He knew him getting brain from sb else was wrong but hell, he would rather sb else do then kali. He would never let her, it just felt like he was spitting in her face n belittling her.

KING VON POV:

I seen it was time for me to drop korii off at her mama house

I seen it was time for me to drop korii off at her mama house. Kali called asking if i could drop her cs she wanna take them all to mojo dojo.

"KORII" i yelled putting my shoes on listening for her to respond

"Yes daddy" she said at the top of the steps

My li girl so pretty...

"Cmon ya mommy wanna take u somewea" i said

"Were we goin" she asked coming down the steps slowly. One step at a time.

I reached forward and grabbing her, then set her at the bottom

"She taking yall too mojo dojo" i told her

" stay right here" i said

I ran upstairs n grabbed her a cute outfit for her to wear

I picked her up and sat ona couch. I changed her outta her clothes and into the outfit while she sung little lullaby songs. I sat her ona couch and put her shoes on.

"Cmon" i said grabbing her hand helping her down, then grabbing my keys.

"Purse" she said pointing to her li purse