My little baby 2/2

'' What are you doing Chae ? '' Jungkook asked while drying his hair with a towel....''mm Koo I'm sowwy '' , Chaeyoung mumbled while looking at Jungkook .

'' Why ? What did you do ? Wait you did not - '' , Jungkook pushed Chaeyoung away and took his laptop on his lap ...'' Did you just deleted my document ?'' , Jungkook yelled making Chaeyoung flinched. '' I ..I didn't mean to do it ...I'm so sorry.'' , Chaeyoung apologised but Jungkook kept yelling at her .

'' I SPENT 1 WEEK FOR THAT AND YOU JUST DELETED IT ? DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR WORTHLESS APOLOGY CAN BRING IT BACK ? FUCK NO ! JUST GET OUT OF HERE ! '',
Jungkook yelled . The tears that she surpressed from earlier started to flow down through her eyes . She ran towards her playroom and locked the door and started crying heavily . Her throat started to pain because of all those crying and choking.

Jungkook pov

I spent a whole week for this and now I'v to work on it all over again.She ruined it all. But as I faced the laptop I saw an unknown folder . As I clicked on it, the document that Chae accidentally deleted appeared on the screen.

Oh thank god she didn't deleted it . She just transferred it to another file without knowing . Guilt started to build up in my heart . I shouldn't have said those thing to her like that. I should buy new plushies and make it up to her for this. But as soon as I opened my phone I saw a lot of notifications as I didn't even touch my phone from the morning. One of the notifications caught my eyes ....it's a calender remainder , which I only set for important events . As I clicked in it my heart stopped beating for a second......A-Anniversary ?

What did I do....I was supposed to remember this day . Oh my God I need to apologise right now .

Author pov

Jungkook ran toward Chaeyoung's room . '' Baby ? '' , jungkook said softly while knocking on the door. '' Baby ? I'm s-sorry ....I didn't mean it .Please open the door baby . Koo is so sorry .'', jungkook said in a broken voice . His eyes welled up with tears . He knew he deserved it . But he still hoped that his little baby will apologise him and as if she heard his
inner voice , she opened the door.

''Koo ? '' jungkook jearked up hearing her honey voice .Oh , how much he missed her sweet voice , her cute blabbering , her touch , her kisses , her everything , though it was for only a few hours. Jungkook was once again mesmerised by her beauty.Her puffy eyes, her cute nose and blush coated cheeks made her even more adorable in his eyes . He soon engulfed in a bone crushing hug and crashed her sweet lips with his . His continuous flowing tears drenched her chubby cheeks. No words were spoken at that moment , they only shared their emotions through that loving kiss.

'' I'm so sorry baby. Your Koo is so bad. Please forgive him baby. '' , jungkook said after breaking their kiss.'' It's okay koo. I know you were busy and stressed. You didn't mean all those and you're not bad. I love you so much '', Chaeyoung said cutely . At that moment Jungkook felt like he's the luckiestvman on earth to have such a lovely wife. Howccan he yell on such an angel.

'' I love you too baby. So let's celebrate our anniversary perfectly . I'll spoil you with kisses , hugs , chocolates and cuddle, okay .'' , with that he picked her up in bridal style and went towards their bedroom to make their anniversary memorable with pure and warm love.

-- The end --