Stuck 2/3

Author pov

Chaeyoung's eyes widened and her body got numb at the gunpoint. She immediately raised her hands in surrender.

''Who are you and what are you doing here ?'' , asked the man.

She gulped hard hearing the person's deep voice , but she can't see the face because of the dark place.

'' Answer me or I'll shoot you !!!'', he again shouted. '' Uh-uhh , what you asked actually ? '', she stuttered with her broken voice.

He slowly came forward under the light and finally she could see the face. '' I asked who are you and what are you doing here ? '' , he yelled at her now loosing his patience.Her eyes got wide not because he yelled , it's because of his features . Oh man !

'' I'm Park Chaeyoung '' , she answered while drooling over him.
'' Are you a spy or member of any gang ? '' . '' Yes.....I mean no no ! I'm none of these . '' , she answered being hypered. '' Then what are you doing here ? '' , the man interrogated her with his deep voice.

'' Actually I was running from my ex and entered here to hi- .......wait , who the hell are you to ask me all these things . By any chance are you one of them ? '' , she backfired him while putting her hands down. '' No , I'm not.'' , the man answered. '' I don't believe you. You are holding a gun and that prooves that you are one of the gangsters ! Now you better spill the truth ! '' . '' I'm telling you the truth. I'm not one of them , I'm the boss !! ''.

Her eyes again got wide jearing the new information. '' A-A-Are you telling the t-truth ? '' , she stuttered.
'' Do you find me joking around ? '' , he raised his eyebrow while she shook her head as a ' no '. '' Now YOU better tell me tha truth. Why are you here and who you really are ?'' , he yelled at her . '' I-I swear I'm telling you the truth.I'm Chaeyoung and I'm not a spy. I was just running from my ex as he's a psychopath . I just work in a convenient store for living. Please don't kill me. I'll not tell anyone about you . Please spare my life '' , she started crying . '' Okay okay fine I'll not do anything to you, now stop cying and tell me , do you have a phone ? '' , he asked.

'' Yes , I do '' . '' Give it to me ! '' , Chaeyoung looked at him in disbelief. ''Are you serious ? You are a Mafia boss so you may have as much as phones you want . '' , she said . '' Are you an idiot or really acting like one ? If I had a phone why will I ask you for one ? I lost mine , so I need your phone to contact my men ! ''.

'' Well how did you loose it and your men should be around you 24/7 right? So what happened to them ? '' , suddenly he stood up and rushed towards her , pointing the gun at her.
'' You annoying , dumb girl , do you want to be alive or not ! Aaaa!! '' , he groaned clutching his stomach . My eyes widened seeing the blood on his shirt. '' O my gosh , you're bleeding ! How did this happen ?! '' .

'' It's none of you're business, just give me you're phone , ughh !!'' , he exclaimed groaning painfully. '' I'll give you , but you're bleeding soo badly . Let me first do something to stop the blood . '' , she immediately took off her coat and tried to wrap it around his waist , but he pushed her away . '' Ughh !!! that's not needed just gi- '' , she put one finger on his lips to prevent him from shouting. '' You are too loud ! My ears are are hurting ! Now keep quite and let me treat it !! '' , he was shocked in what she did. No one dared to shout on him like that .

'' Good boy , now stay still I'm going to wrap my coat around your waist . '' , she praised him like a proud mom while wrapping her coat around his waist . He suddenly groaned when she tied the coat on his wound. '' Oh I'm sorry. Now it's all done . Too much blood loss also causes to death '' , she said still standing infront of him .

'' It's nothing much . I'v shed many more blood . '' , he said proudly while smirking . '' Oh really ! How many have you killed by now ? '' , she asked him excitedly while he rubbed his neck while thinking . '' Uhh , I-I don't know. '' , he said feeling embarrassed for not knowing. '' What , you don't know how many people you killed being the mafia boss ?? '', she chuckled while he was being annoyed.

TBC

I'm soooo sorry for breaking the story into so many parts , my dear readers . But the story is too big to be fitted into one chapter , that's why I'v to break it into parts. But no need to worry only one more chapter is left that will be updated very soon. I'm so sorry if you guys are having any problem with this . Thank you 💜💜