Midnight memories

Nialls P.O.V

"zayn I'm bored" I whined rolling around the bed in my room. Now that I've packed everything, there is literally nothing to do. And we were gonna move into the new house in two days. That's to long. Zayn strolled across the room and sighed thinking.

"Watch a movie?" Zayn suggested.

"We've already Watched every movie we have" I sighed and rolled over once again

"wow being suspended and staying home sounded a lot more fun the first day" zayn jumped on the bed. Zayn basically lived with me and my family now, he would once in awhile visit his mom but other then that half the clothes he owned were in my house. I Laughed to myself realizing it just happened to be like that.

"Watcha laughin about?" zayn asked

"just about how you basically live with us now" I smirked. Zayn smiled and leaned over to give me a light peck.

"well I just can't bring myself to leave you, your irresistible" he said and gave me a kiss. At that I kissed back, a small blush evident on my face. Zayn perked up And smiled.

"I know! Let's sneak out when your mom and dad are asleep!" He jumped up obviously proud of his idea. To me this sounded better then lying around being bored. I smiled and agreed. I could really use a walk.

"It's 9:30 right now so my parents should be in bed by 10:30. What do we do until then?" I asked. Zayn smirked and walked over to the bed and straddled me.

"Let's work out, kissing burns 0.29 calories every 10 seconds" zayn laughed throwing his head back as if I he just said the most funniest thing In the world. I laughed a little then shrugged.

"Okaii, let's work out then" I laughed a little. Zayn was now staring at Me, his brown eyes looking into my blue ones. at that stare, I pulled him down to my face and pecked his lips, still looking into his eyes. his face inches away from mine. He leaned in slowly and brushed his lips against mine. He closed his eyes breathing softly and stayed like that in bliss for a couple seconds. He continued and pressed his lips to mine softly and locked our lips like that. Both of us kissing in sync. A slow sweet kiss. My breath hitched and I brushed my fingers through his soft hair and pulled on it softly making him kiss me harder. Before noticing it , the kiss got pretty heated and we pulled back for a breath.

"wow, I wonder how many calories we burned" I laughed and he smiled.

"Probably a lot, because we are bosses" he made an attempt of looking like a gangster with duck lips. I rolled him off me and he fell on the floor with thump. I barked out a laugh and rolled around the bed holding my stomach. I wiped away a tear and laughed a bit more and looked over the edge of the bed Snickering a little.

"Babe? I'm sowwy" I gave a puppy face and he groaned.

"my but hurts" he whined which only made me burst out into another fit of laughter.

~~~

it it was 11:00 and we were getting ready to sneak out of my window. I couldn't wait to get outside in the fresh air. I took a step back and looked at the lumps of pillows on the bed that was supposed to be us. I shrugged and walked over to the window. Zayn jumped out first helped me out as I climbed out. The night was a bit chilly but I was currently wearing one of say a sweaters so I was good.

"Let's do this batman!" I said and tiptoed and rolled around like a spy. Zayn chuckled and played along.

"yah let's do this trusty sidekick" he said in a deep husky voice and did a summer sault I giggled and began walking.

"We should go to McDonalds, it's open 24/7" I jumped up and down and pulled him the direction of McDonald and he followed. He laced his fingers with mine and we walked down the street and talked about anything and everything , before long we got to Mcdonalds and we walked in and ordered. Me not paying attention said coca cola when the cashier asked if it's was to go or to have. zayn snickered and said to have and she passed us the tray of food.

"dumbass" zayn laughed, while making our way to the back. I playfully slapped him on the back and sat down. I laughed taking my seat and grabbed my food and ate half of it before zayn already ate his Big Mac meal.

"holy shit I'm usually the one to finish first" I said amazed.

"What, I was hungry" he shrugged.

once we were finished we were back outside and I realized I really needed to pee and we began walking to huskys.

"Aye!" some drunk woman stumbled up to us.

"can- can I walk with you guys, I-I have no one to walk with" she slurred.

we both shrugged

"um sure"I said awkwardly. Once again we began talking and realized the woman was already way ahead of us,

"wow a drunk lady is faster then us" I laughed.

"we don't need you bitch anyway" I said sassily and started my fabulass walk. Zayn laughed shoving me a little. Eventually we got to the convenience store and I went to the bathroom. I walked out realizing zayn already had a pile of munchies And sweets. He looked up innocently.

"Get whatever" he shrugged and continued browsing for more. we both ended up with chocolate and candy along with soft served ice cream mixed with slush. We both nodded and zayn payed for it.

Stepping in to the cold night i checked my phone and it read 1:30.

"wow we should get back" I showed him my screen and he agreed. Shivering and cold from the slush/Ice cream and the cold night we climbed back through my window and stripped down to boxers jumping in bed and attempting to warm up.

Sorry for the fast chapter Lovelies