[29] So anxious

As if you've just got sobered up by what just happened, you realized you're still half nude with Itto between your legs and Thoma standing like a statue near the door.

The question that Itto asked just a few seconds ago still lingers in the air.

"Wanna join?"

Itto doesn't even move from his spot and you're too stunned still to even scoot away on the bed to cover yourself. Thoma, looks like he's contemplating over what he was just told.

"I- I- thought this was my room..." the blonde stutters out, his face beginning to get red from embarrassment.

Itto then turns towards you and then back at Thoma, "guess not buddy.. but offer still stands?" And your head turns quickly to glare at Itto and you finally muster up to cover yourself with blankets.

From where you were sitting on the bed, you watched both men studying them. If you had blinked, you would've missed the way Thoma glanced at you biting his lip.

Shit.

Your eyes widened and you subconsciously rubbed your thighs together, swallowing down as his eyes averted back to Itto as if they were having a silent conversation going on.

"Well?" Itto got up from the floor and stretched as he walked around the bed to sit down, quirking a brow up at the other.

If you heard right, Thoma had mumbled a 'fuck it' and walked over and leaned down to lift your chin up and roughly kissed you. Itto eyed you two from the side, and bit his lip as he heard you moan into the blondes mouth.

The two of you continued kissing as Thoma's hands wandered down your chin—trailing down to your hips till one cups your arousal. A finger teases you sliding between your folds and slowly slides in.

Itto goes on the other side of you and leans you back against him. Your back against his toned and broad chest as his hand also glides down, groping your chest and teasing you as his fingers squeezes your sensitive buds.

You leaned further back against him to rest the side of your head to look up him through your lashes. He noticed and grins, bringing one of his hands up to your chin to tilt you further back to kiss you slowly.

Thoma continued fingering you until he knelt down between your legs to lick you up some more.

Being between these two, you've never would've thought you'd be having a threesome.

Your thoughts wander off when Thoma suddenly adds another finger, circling his tongue almost feeling that second wave of release after Itto was just between your legs.

"C'mon baby, I know you can reward Thoma too," Itto whispers out against your lips, his eyes lidded looking down to see Thoma roughly moving his fingers in and out of you—your moans blessing both men.

Thoma groans against you and the wet sounds coming from you and the fingers pleasuring you just to bring him further closer to you. You ran your hands through his hair and pulled as you came once again.

The blonde licked up what he could and swiped away at his mouth as he made direct contact with you, licking away at the fingers that were just inside you.

Jesus..

"Look at you blissed out after coming two times," Itto coos at your side and wrapping his arms around you while Thoma came to stand up, "but we're not done yet." Itto starts removing his top clothing and pants until he was only in briefs, throwing them.

His choker still on him until he gets an idea and takes it off, motioning you over with his pointer finger and you found yourself on his lap waiting. Itto put his choker on you and gave it a little test tug.