Author's Note

Greetings, my fellow readers! I see you have found this book and have decided to venture inside of it, hm? If that's the case then welcome!

Before we carry on though, i'd like to leave some small points here that you'll need to remember throughout this story...

My book should not be considered canon by any of the readers unless i told you so that it is infact canon.

Ship references will be placed but there will be nothing further than that. Please do not beg in the comments to add a chapter for shipping, i will only ignore it as it is my wish to not write anything related to relationships regardless if it is genuinely canon or not. Though, this is not limited as i may sometime soon write a ship chapter regarding to a specific pair that has either captured my liking or i am just plainly bored with the storyline.

Secondly, not much profanity will be used here unless very necessary. Do not expect any of the Cookies to say such foul words because i am not fond of making them say those despite using the said language myself 24/7.

Yet again. Do not take my book as a canon view for the story quest.

I have not completed the quest yet.

I am merely just a new CRK player who started 2-3 weeks ago.

This story is based on MY take. Not the canon storyline.

And lastly. Please do not pressure me, the author to writing more chapters immediately as i also have a life outside of the screen. I have things to attend aswell.. I'm not just a sad life who spends their time on Wattpad everyday. (No offense) I also have friends who i check up on. I'm also a human being who feels emotions.

But i can assure you that i will genuinely try to update this book more often than just posting one chapter a month or something. I'll more on likely finish the chapters on weekends than weekdays as you know.. School.

And i think that's all you would need to know here. If i find more notes that should be left here, i'll be sure to tell you all know. For now you may go on with the book/chapter OR wait if there is no other chapter just yet.

Tata, readers~

- Love Author/Val (He - him)