Scenario 1: Recruitment

Third Person POV

Spectre raised his gun down and put his weapon in his hidden holster. He walked up to the person and took out the dart. 

He walked over to Brayden and Adri to peel off the duct tape strapped to our mouths.

"Wha-I...how..." Adri was speechless. And traumatized.

"You're welcome," Spectre rubbed his hand on his pants.

"Who was that?" Brayden practically screamed. "He-he tried to-to kill us!"

 "That was...let's just say that he's a house intruder," Spectre answerd.

Adri's parents ran in to check out the commotion.

"What's going on?" Mr. Reingold said. "I heard screaming. Oh my gosh! Adrienne, are you guys okay?" There was a look of horror as soon as Mrs. Reingold saw the body.

She screamed. 

"OH MY GAH WHO'S THAT!?" she shrieked.

"THE FUCK!? WHAT'S HE DOING IN OUR HOUSE!? WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUN?" Mr. Reingold grabbed onto Mrs. Reingold and stroked her hair as soon as she started sobbing.

"Now, now, I know his seems like a crime scene, but this can all be explained," Spectre raised his hands.

Adri, Hadley, Daylan, and Brayden were all traumatized. Horrified by what they saw and experience, just staring at the man laying limp on the floor. 

There was a knock at the door.

Spectre dusted off his shirt and walked to the door. "I'll get it, wait here. It must be the CIA."

CIA? Adri's heart even faster. Her brain seemed to have broken down like a old car's engine. Spectre walked away from the group as her dad ran to her and hugged her tightly.

The door opened and a deep voice was heard outside, "Agent Spectre, good work."

"It was nothing sir," Spectre smiled.

The man nodded, "Men, sweep the place," he ordered.

Two soldiers with guns stepped in and approached the group at the bedroom.

Mrs. Reingold started screaming. "Get away from our daughter! GET BACK!"

"Calm down ma'am, we're here to help. 

"Call the police! Call the police, Evan!" Mrs. Reingold started to whimper.

"Ma'am, just relax we're gonna help you and you're family to get to safety. Alright?" The men holstered their guns and escorted Adri's parents outside. 

At this point, people were coming out their doors to see the commotion. Their phones out and everything.

Spectre walked up to the kids and escorted them to the living room.

"What's happening?" Hadley asked, panic in her eyes.

"Don't worry, we're just gonna have a little talk with a special guest," Spectre replied.

They all sat down on the couch, still shaken up by what they've experience. 

"Hello children," the man said. He was wearing a brown leather coat with a tie, he also had grey hair and seemed to be in his 60's.

"I'm Jerold Youth, CIA Recon Manager," He extended a hand but no one shook it. So he simply just brought it back.

"You guys must be terrified, I know, but just calm down. Take deep breaths. Everything will make sense once you let me explain."

"What do you want wit us?" Brayden asked with a trembling voice.

"Who was that guy?" Adri shouted.

"Okay, okay. That man was...let's call him Barracuda. He's an agent working for an organization called SPYDER. With a 'y'. Their main goal is to strip money from the government for unknown reasons. All we know is that they just wreak havoc against us. Now, the reason why their heading for you is because they want to recruit you first."

"They want us to work for them?" Daylan looked confused.

"Affirmative," Spectre confirmed. "We're here to do the same thing. Except SPYDER knew about our plan about you. And speaking because of each of your skill in intelligence and whatnot, we want to recruit you for the CIA."

Daylan's eyes widened.

"Oh shi-"

"SPYDER has going on about their schemes for almost a year now. Since they need more special operators, they've been on a search for some. So, to counter them, we're asking you to join us. We've already got plans for to join a special junior spy team."

The group looked at each other for a while but still said nothing.

"Now you guys may have several questions. But I'm not here to answer them. Not now. We will go to the CIA's Junior Spy Training. A.K.A the Academy of Espionage. We go tomorrow morning. Police are going to be on the case here, we'll clean everything. If, of course, you want to join.

"What about our parents?" Adri asked.

"We'll notify them about what's going to happen. But, remember this, it is your choice," the pointed man pointed to them.

"If you accept our offer, we'll make sure you get to be safe at our academy. We'll keep you and your family protected from SPYDER. Plus, at the same time, you'll get the opportunity to became an official CIA spy," the man added persuasively. 

Adri thought for a bit. She still was confused about the whole thing. But she wanted to keep her family safe from the intruder. She didn't care if her friends wanted to join, she just wanted to make sure that this SPYDER organization wouldn't cause more trouble. But was this all real? She needed some reconnaissance.

Finally, she said. "I'm...I'm in."

*Too lazy to right second part. Will post that chapter in a bit.