Scenario 1: Bad Start

Daylan Falky

Wow. Yesterday was chaos. being hunted down by a terrorist organization, and all of that stuff, then being recruited for a spy school. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm actually blessed that I got the opportunity for this. I mean, I know that we're probably going to die from this SPYDER organization thing, but, it's gonna be kind of fun...right?

Okay, whatever. The next day, after we slept in the police department, Spectre took us to the "Academy of Espionage". And I am ready for it. When I was young, my dad would watch spy movies and policemen documentaries me, and I would love pretending to be a spy. I did some stuff that I'm not proud of, but now, let's see if I can relive the memories.

"Okay, we are here everyone," Alexander said as we were pulling up on the parkway.

My heart was beating and my stomach as fluttering with butterflies as the car slowly halted to a stop and the engine turned off. Everyone was muttering something. I just stayed silent, a million thoughts flew through my mind.

We opened the doors and stepped out. 

"Follow me," Alexander said. He walked towards the academy. We followed him.

Rows of flowerbeds were set along the pathway to the school. However, an empty, unknown feeling let me to believe that something was a little off about this school. Besides the fake science academy school sign, and us with a person we barely know walking to spy school, the academy looked empty.

"So...this is it?" Adri said, sounding disappointed.

"You don't like it? This isn't for looks. It's just an espionage academy," Alexander said, sliding the keycard to open the gates. 

We walked up the steps.

"No, I like it. It just looks a little empty."

"Well, young lady, and everyone else, prepare to feast your eyes on a school filled with a bunch of fellow-" He opened the door. 

I expected a wave of people talking flow into my ears. But I heard nothing, or see anything. No one was here. Just lockers and a dark hallway.

"Huh...? I guess people are on break outside?" Alexander scratched his head.

"Where is everyone?" Hadley asked, though obviously, no one can answer it.

"I don't know. Uh..." A sound echoed down the left hall. It sounded like someone knocked over a plastic cup. 

Alexander whipped out his pistol. "Okay, you guys stay here, I'll be back. I'm just gonna check this out."

He jogged into the darkness. 

"Something's wrong," Brayden said.

"Yeah no shit, Sherlock," Hadley said.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Do what the guy said. Do what Alexander said. That's his name right?" Adri said.

"Yeah. Sure. Let's wait outside." I said. I opened the doors and left. Everyone followed me. 

"Yesterday and today was crazy," Brayden said.

"You think?" Hadley sat down on the floor.

I was about to say something, but something interrupted me. The doors opened again. I thought it was gonna be Alexander coming to tell us good news, but instead, we were greeted with two teenagers. A girl and a boy. The girl dressed out in all black with a tactical belt of some sort, and casual looking boy with a grey hoodie and shorts.

They ran at us at what seems like the speed of light. They tackled us all into the bushes. Well, the boy, more like. He pushed four of us on to the ground.