*4 months later*

Its been 4 months since the incident.And I'm now 8 months along.I'm scared half to death that I'll be giving birth soon.

I walk down stairs or more like waddle and find Sean making breakfast,while Bitty sits on the counter sleeping.

I sneak up behind Sean and sneak my arms around his waist and he jumps as I laugh."Well good morning sunshine." I blush at his little nickname."Whatcha' makin' babe?" I smile."Just your favorite,French Toast." I laugh and clap my hands. I kiss his cheek and keep my arms around his waist as I watch him make breakfast.

After breakfast I kiss Sean's cheek and tell him in going to take a shower."Can I come babe? You know you want company." He smirks.I shake my head and laugh."Yeah right you wish.

As I get undressed in the bathroom and turn around my old scar catches my eye.Gabriel.I have had this scar for almost a year and a half.I wonder where Sam is at right now...I missed him.

After my shower I feel relaxed and walk into the bedroom and get on the bed along with Bitty following me and cuddling with my stomach.

As I lay there I decide to call Caroline. But she doesn't answer, she's probably busy.

So I lay there and eventually fall asleep.

*Caroline POV*

"But Trevor,I don't think this is the best idea." He gnaws on my neck. But then my phone starts to ring. It's Maddi."Babe don't you dare answer that." Trevor growls.

*Sean POV*

As I'm cleaning up the kitchen I hear little footsteps."Hey Bitty." She purrs in return.I walk over to her and start to pet her."Do you think I'm ready to be a father yet?" Bitty just purrs as I continue to pet her."I think you'd make a wonderful farther sweetheart." I jump as Maddi walks in the kitchen.

I kiss her cheek and go back to cleaning up the kitchen.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while stupid writers block. -Maddi Xxx