Part 3

Sorry I can't fully remember the Final Selection arc BUT, you have a arm injury I guess and a cut of your face... Here is a scene I made from when you fought a strong demon during the 7 days.

---------

Tanjiro and I stand with the group of survivors.

A crow with a white chest flies to me and lands on my shoulder.

Time skip to going home---(btw you picked a color changing stone)

"Bye Tanj!! Hope to see you again!" I shout walking down a path. "Call me when you get home! I need to know your safe.." Tanjiro says. "Sure thing!" I shout.

I make my way down the path while listening to music.

I feel someone tap my shoulder. "Hm?" I turn around. "Hello Y/N" Kanao says walking next to me. I pause my music.

"Can.. I walk with you..?" She asks. "Sure." I say. We walk along the path and reach the Hashira HQ.

I open the front gate and we walk in. "Y/N!! Kanao!!!" Mitsuri runs towards us and gives us a big hug.

"I'm going with Shinobu.." Kanao says quickly after flipping a coin.

"Y/N." Mitsuri looks me up and down. "Who's Kimono is that!?" She shouts. "U-uh I gave mine to a women in need, and my friend gave me his- I mean theirs" I chuckle nervously. "So its a boy~" she says. "Yes, but-" "Y/N IS ALL GROWN, SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!!!" Mitsuri cuts me off.

I look around and see Shinobu, Kanao, Giyu, and Rengoku staring at me wide eyed.

I blush from embarrassment and cover my face before walking towards the butterfly mansion.

Someone grabs my arm and pulls me back. "I'm not letting you go until you tell me who they are and their name"

(THOSE ARE THE WRONG CAPTIONS)"He's not my boyfriend he is my friend, we are actually really good friends

"He's not my boyfriend he is my friend, we are actually really good friends. His name is Tanjiro" I smile before walking off.

---
HIYA

~Jean♿☺