Part 23 (time skip)

I lift my finger, then my hand. I manage to open my eyes.

A bowl shatters.

"Guys she is awake!!!" Suma shouts calling everyone in.

"Y/N!!" Nahao, Kiyo, Sumi shout.

Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inosuke walk in.

Tanjiro runs to my side and hugs me, beginning to cry.

"I thought you'd never wake...you've been asleep for.. Six months.." He says.

I hug him back.

Aoi explains about how my leg is healed and helps me grab my crutches.

"I'm going to see Shinobu" I say.

"Y/N...Shinobu is-" she gets cut off by the door closing.

I walk in her room but she is not there.

Inosuke runs after me and grabs me. He hugs me tight.

"Inosuke...what is up with you...?" I ask.

"Shinobu.....died..." He says beginning to cry.

(I read something where Inosuke saw Shinobu as a mother so well go with that)

I drop to my knees and sob.

He hugs me tight and we cry into each others shoulders.

When we both calm down.

"Inosuke....did at least...Kanao.. Survive." I say looking up at him.

"I did Y/N.." Kanao says walking into the room.

I stand up and hug her.

"Y/N...we have stings left...in our will for us... I have to show you.." Kanao says.

I nod. She runs out of the room and comes back with boxes.

"we both got something from each Hashira.." She says.

I take the boxes that belong to me.

"I'd prefer to read these alone.." I say taking my boxes and walking to the butterfly garden..

I sit under the blossom tree named 'victory'

I open Shinobu's first.

I see her Haori which has been stitched up.  I pick up her hair piece and A letter.

"Hello Y/N dear, it seems I have died...I want you to stay strong... Forget all you have been through, live a happy life, get married have kids... Love you always..., Shinobu Kocho" it says. I hold back my tears as I put everything in the box.

I take the next box.

'Obani...'

I open it. I pick up the small carryon cage.

I open it and his snake wraps around me. I pet its head and look in the box.

I see a stash of money.

'Y/N...take care of my snake and use this money on him..., Obani..'

I place the box to the side.

'Tokito'

I open the box and there lies a camera and photographs of Him and I.

I pick up the note.

"Hello Oni-chan, it seems I have passed away.... I just want you to know, I want you to live a long life, get married to Tanjiro, maybe even have kids. I'll always be there to support you through life even if I am dead..
Love, Tokito Muichiro."

I try not to cry and move on to Mitsuri's box.

I open the box to see a necklace, Sword, hair piece and her uniform.

"Dear Y/N,
It looks like I died...I left all of this to you because you were like a little sister to me.. I don't have much to say, I just want you to live a long happy life even if I am dead...
Love you always,
Konroji Mitsuri <3"

I gather all the boxes and bring them to my room.

--

I am brought to our old meeting spot.

I walk in with everyone.

We bow to the new master.

"Since almost all of the Hashira have passed, this will be declared as the last ever Hashira meeting, for say I am shutting down the Hashira and Demon slayers corps.." The boy says.

I raise my hand.

"I have two requests.."

"go on.."

"Can we keep the Hashira base in tact instead of selling it, and , do what if one of the good demons go and turn people to demons and start everything again?" I ask.

"Yes we are keeping this base open" he says

"And if a 'good demon' begins turning people to demons, I will start up the Hashira and demon slayer corps only if it gets to big of a population... But if it is small, I will create a small group to be the Hashira and the only demon slayers"

I nod.

"every survivor will be summoned for a small ceremony... You four will be apart of it.." Master says.

---

~jean