10 things that make me happy

Okay so I don't exactly know what to do here, but I've read other people's ones and I think I have an idea of what to do. But this is something that has been going around and someone tags you and then you have to do it, then you tag a few other people or one person, and they have to do it and yeah.

So I was tagged by @5SOS1DAddictions to do this, so yeah.

1. Music.

I absolutely love music. There is not a time that you won't find me listening to music. When I listen to music, I become really happy and I just want to jump around most of the time.

2. Family and Friends

Without my family and friends, I wouldn't be the person I am today. They are all so supportive and even though my family can be a bit annoying sometimes and do embarrass me sometimes, they are still quite fun to hang around with me. With my friends, they make me happy because I can be myself with them and I can do crazy and stupid stuff with them.

3. Internet friends.

My Internet friends are just amazing. They are always there for me and they are so supportive of me. Whenever I talk to them or I start to talk to new people on here, I always start smiling. Yeah, I may not have a lot of Internet friends, but I have a few and I'm happy with that because they are amazing friends who are there for me when I need them and support me.

4. Taylor Swift.

Taylor Swift is queen, just saying. Okay, so I've been a Swiftie since Love Story, which has been about 5 or 6 years, and those years have been the best ones. She is my idol and the reason why I picked up a guitar and started playing it. Her songs always make me happy and if I'm in a situation, there is always a song of hers that relates to my situation and I just hope that Mama Swift (her mum) will get better.

5. One Direction.

Being a Directioner was one of the best choices I ever made. I never thought that five guys from Britain and Ireland could affect my life so much, but they have and I absolutely love them. Their songs always make me want to jump around my bedroom singing and dancing and they make me happy and everything and there may be 4 in my eyes, but there will always be 5 in my heart. I'm honestly so proud of them and how far they've come.

6. 5 Seconds Of Summer.

Okay, so on to why 4 Aussie guys make me happy. Well, it's like my reason for One Direction. I absolutely love them and they make me happy and I'm so proud of them. They have gone from a small band from Sydney, to performing in arenas and places around the world. Whenever I hear their songs, this big smiles comes across my face because they make me happy.

7. Internet.

Honestly, the Internet is the best thing ever created. Like without the Internet I don't know what I would do. I literally spend most of my time on either Wattpad or Twitter (which is jigglypuffafi_) and I'm like always on the Internet. The Internet has given me the chance to use Wattpad, Twitter etc and talk to amazing people.

8. Sunset/beaches/rain/storms.

I literally love the beach when it's close to night time. Most of my time at like 5pm during the summer, is spent down the beach because I'm taking pictures of the sunset. It just looks so beautiful. With storms and rain, I literally sit in my room, with my window open, listening to the rain and thunder, and it makes me happy.

9. Photography/writing/reading.

Most of the time you will either find me reading on here, or reading a book, because when I read a book, I'm not paying attention to anything else because I feel like I'm in another world when I read. I literally love reading because well it's kind of hard to explain, but it just makes me happy. When I write, I'm basically putting down whatever emotions I'm feeling at the time and the fact that I get to create my own character and everything, makes me happy. Photography makes me happy because I just love seeing the way how the pictures I take, turn out. But it also makes me happy because I get to take pictures of all the memories I've made.

10. Food.

Okay, so the last thing that makes me happy is food. Believe me, I have a lot more stuff that makes me happy and I don't know why I put food, but yeah. So I love food. At school, I'm constantly hungry and when I go out for lunch, I literally force my friends to sit down because I wanna eat some food. I don't know, I just love food I guess and food makes me happy.

Okay so I tag @SaraLouSaysHi, @Nina_Song13 and @dianejennings613 to do this.

Thank you @5SOS1DAddictions for tagging me to do this.