010. ❛ missing her ❜

C A M I L O

"I made cookies!!" Tia Julieta announced, and all the kids ran into the kitchen

"I made cookies!!" Tia Julieta announced, and all the kids ran into the kitchen. Thankfully for Dolores, I sprinted over with Antonio before anyone else got there.

"Oh Camilo- can you stop by the Angeles and give them some cookies, I haven't really seen any of them for awhile-" None of them knew that me and Rosa weren't on good speaking terms... And have been ignoring each other for 2 weeks so far...

To be honest, it's been terrible. She was the closest friend I had- I'd call her my best friend but we all know I am lying to myself if I said I didn't want more. But what happened really hurt me and I don't know if I could just forgive so easily. Then again, I was in the wrong too and I do miss her so much.

"Camilo and Rosa haven't talked in 2 weeks... That's why" Dolores said, walking in making Julieta look at me questioningly. Then, Mirabel and Isabella walked in. I guessed Luisa was helping Abuela to work on something big in the town.

"Mi amor, you can't have five cookies-" Mama expressed towards little Antonio as he tried reaching for more.

"I'm turning five really soon! So I get five cookies!"

"Antonio, that's not how it works-" Julieta was about to ask about it but I quickly sped over to the cookies besides mom and Antonio. Immediately, shoving fifteen cookies in my pockets.

"Camilo!" Mom scowls at me, before I quickly run away- some cookies falling out of my pockets.

I start to feel down as I waltz into my room, besides Dolores's. I open my door and it's pretty cool actually.

At first, what you see is just simple. But really my room changes just like myself. All the items- everything can change quickly into anything I want. But its usually pretty simple for the most part. Its a large room that has a big rug and a bed in corner, covered with dark red curtains. With plenty of mirrors around too. Also, bright lights from my ceiling, and a tall spiral stair case to a loft.

The loft held many snacks, and pillows, blankets and a desk. It was usually a place where I kept to himself and loved to relax. Surprisingly, I had allot of books- and I don't like reading. But I was always gifted them and kept them in a big book shelf in my loft.

"Hmph-" I collapsed in a chair, that was in front of a mirror. I looked at myself- but I didn't feel like myself. I run my hands through my hair, just frustrated.

"Who am I?" It was something I asked myself everyday. Because I don't want to be someone who has to be not themselves to make others happy. I don't want that.

And Rosa has showed me I don't want that...

"I know Luisa's job around here is too handle the heavy stuff- and Julietas is too heal people- but what do you do? I feel like I always see you having fun when your told to do your 'job'?" Rosa asks me. I laid flat on my back on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. As she sat at my vanity, making little blows of wind fly through her hair.