Chatar 7

Mikey POV

It's been 3 hours since I sent takemichi home and I finally clam everyone down and back into the meeting room, everyone was dead silent, knowing I'm going to kill them all, exactly Izana!!!

Baji: Mikey, what did takemichi say, is he leaving us all ready!?"
Chifuyn: damnit Izana! We finally got him back and you just had to fuck thing up!!!

Soon it turn into a real arguments real fast Toman was showing at Izana, tenjiku try defending him, and sanzu was so high on drugs he was going to kill himself.

"SHUT UP" I said slamming my hand on the table, make everyone silent, "everyone just shut up,.... Luck for you I talked to takemichi and he agreed to keep working here, if all of you would just stop touching and flirting with him! This is our last chance so don't screw this up! If one of you fucker do I'll kill you All!"

They all were silent the rest of the night and when they left....

The next day

Takemichi and his kids are getting ready to move again, to a bigger house Mikey bought for them.

Wilbert"Hey mom I have a question for you?" "Yes love" " why did we get this new house?" " will since mommy job is far, the people bought the house for us so I won't be late"

Just then some of toman worker's come with a big truck to get they're stuff, which wasn't really a lot, and a limo to drive them to they new home.

An hour later and they made it to they're new home, they went inside and it was beautiful, there were room's for each of them with a swimming pool and a big dinning room and a big living room too.

For the rest of the day they just unpack and explore the new house, until it was night time when they all went to bed.

(The next day)

Takemichi POV

It was the next day and I got the kids ready for school and drop them off, after that I got to Toman big machine to start my first day of work.

I in to the changing room, but was kicked out by one of the other workers, "THIS IS THE GIRLS CHANGING ROOM PRVE!!" " Ah I'm sorry!" I said running to the other room until I realized there was no other room, there was only the girls room.

I didn't want to get in trouble so I went to the nears bathroom to change, and lucky no one was around.

I changed real quick and hind my clothes under the sink, and went into a meeting room Mikey told me to be in when I arrive.

I waited there for awhile until I hear the door open, I turned to just see the other maids and sign in relief that it wasn't any one else, until the same maid that kicked me out,come up to me and greed me.

"Hello miss are you new here" "yes I am, it's nice to-" I lifted my head and hand to greed her, but she just started to scream at me again.

"Ew!! It's you again" she shouted, slapping my hand away, "what the hell are you doing here, exactly looking like that!?" she said vicariously, but before she could go every further someone walked in.

It was Baji, immediately all the girls lined up and bow they're head's and said, "Good morning master" in some annoying cute girl voice. Baji looked annoyed by this until he saw me.

He walked in front of all of us and started talking, "all right,listen up now today we have a new maid with us today, starting now he will be working with you all, so be nice, and here are your Asian room for the week, and if that is all, goodbye"

Baji hang some papers on the wall, then walked out, immediately after he left all the girls rush over to the papers, exactly to see what rooms they get.

The girl who was yell at me a few minutes ago start shouting the name's of who gets who room, "Sarah gets the kitchen, Lucy getting the dinning room and... I GET THE BATHROOM!?! Who the fuck got the bedrooms.. who the fuck is taka..mitch-y?"

"That me?" I said nervously, the girl just drow the paper at me and stormed off, I picked up one of the paper and saw my first room to clean was Mikey, at least that was a relief.

It was hard to navigate around the house but I might to find Mikey room, and started cleaning a little, until I hear the door open and it wasn't the bedroom door, it was the bathroom door!

"Huh- takemichy what are you doing in my room?" I heard a voice behind me and sweating fast, I slowly turn my head, hope that it's not who I think it is.

"Oh, HeY mIkeY" I said nervously as cold sweet go down my back, you must be thinking ' oh it couldn't get worse, right, wrong!'

I realized Mikey only had a towel on, showing his beautiful body- No no No takemichi stop said that, just ignore him and get back to work.

I turn back around and start folding has clothes, until he came behind me with one hand touching my waste and the other reaching on to my hand, I blush immensely and was about to push him off until he... He... he just grad his shirt.

"Thanks takemichy, I need some clothes, also me and the other will be working in our office rooms all day so you don't need to worry about the other try to get too close to you."
Mikey said will change into his clothes, my heart started to flutter a little; he sounds like a child again and reassuring me about things I'm worried about, just like old times

"Thank you Mikey" I mumdder under my breath think that he did hear me, but he came up to, "you're welcome takemichy" he said as he kiss me on the cheek and then immediately run off to the door and said bye-bye~

I sigh little, smiley, and got back to work.

TBC.....