Mishpocha

I rose to my feet to see everyone around me. All the contestants, people we saved, and my whole family staring at me. My nieces and nephews all swarmed around me in a huge group huge. "We are so proud of you auntie!" They all shouted.

"We were worried sick" Dean tells me "When the portal closed Alex, Tammy and myself back in we turned to only see Zaraya, Ivan, and Lara. You were nowhere to be seen." The worry in her voice was clear as day. I knew that I petrified my family.

When I looked to Alex, she wore that same pissed off expression that her father likes to give. Her green eyes met mine. "How dare you scare us" she almost yelled "not once or twice but four times! We only have one Aunt Unitie." She shook her head.

"Who said I was going anywhere?" I hugged them. "There is no way that I would leave this earth just yet. I have more things to do and people to save." I looked from Alex to Scarlet and scanned across them to see Dawn, Samuel, Tammy, and Elena who was in Dawn's arms. Elena was just born five months ago, and she looks like a spitting image of her mother. Elena has the bright blue eyes, small button nose, and her lips curved the same way as ours do the only thing that she had of her fathers was the face structure other than that she looked like Sammie. "I have you seven to keep me strong." They all laughed as they backed away slightly. "Now the only thing scare than you all are your mothers." They all giggled as I spoke to soon as I hear loud footsteps behind me.

"UNITIE MARIE INK!" Jamie's voice pierced our ears and we covered them before I see her marching towards me. "HOW DARE YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT."

I see Gabbie and Sammie following behind trying to calm her down. I crossed my arms staring at my sister. "Jamie when are you going to learn to lower your voice?" I asked her as I rest my finger on my temple.

"WHEN YOU STOP GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK!" Her voice lowered a little, but she was still yelling at me. I could literately see steam coming from her ears her gears were turning as they were working overtime.

I rolled my eyes. "Way to set an example for your pack" I gestured to Samuel and Alex "they are shape shifters like you and your supposed to lead them in the right way. This isn't the right way if you ask me." She glared at me as she kept her mouth shut.

"Are you done?" Damien asked as he put his arm around her shoulder, and she sunk into him nodding. "Good" he looks over to me "good work Unitie we knew you had it in you."

Aaron and Donovan went to their mates wrapping their arms around them. "You've always had the strength to do anything" Donovan spoke "when you helped us escape and took on those people. I was amazed to see what you were capable of. There was no doubt in my mind that you couldn't do it." He smiles at me. Sammie and Donovan arrived late last night I offered for them to stay with me. I have a ton of space which was set up days in advance. They allowed themselves in and get comfy.

"I tried my best, thank you." I nod at them.

Samuel's mouth drops. He has shaggy brown hair that draped over his eyes, but he swiped off to the side, his left eye was blue like his mothers and the right was brown like his father, he had his dad's tanned skin, and his mother's piercing gaze. I have no idea how each of their kids seemed to get their behaviors especially from their mother Gabbie. "Aunt Unitie you must be kidding" he's 14 and his voice dropped not that long ago and it startles me instantly "how you were able to handle Ezekiel and face your fear even if that meant risking yourself, then how you manage to handle the elements and their challenges that lie ahead, and let's not forget how you handle death." I shook my head at him as they went on.

"You're forgetting more to it Sam" Alex his older sister pitched in. She has dark brown hair mixed with blond highlights that blended, light skin, and she wore a red sun dress with orange at the bottom. "You cannot forget how she manage to defeat those nasty monster with the element earth or as she likes to call her Sage" Alex meets my gaze as she winks at me Sage perked up a bit as her name had been mentioned. "Who am I kidding her handling all the elements was amazing the only one we didn't get to see her use was fire. But hey eventually we will see it in action." She shrugs as she crossed her arms.