Vorfreude

My family had out done themselves. There were tables, chairs, decorations, party games some for kids and there were adult games, plates, forks, knifes, spoons, fancy cups, and much more. I looked to my sisters shocked and amazed. "Gabbie when did you have time for this?" Gabbie puts her hair in a messy bun on the top of her head as she meets my eyes.

"Last night" She tells me "I have been prepping all week with Dean, Alex, Tammy, Samuel, and Scarlet's help. I had the boys set up all the decorations I had some of the kids run errands in town to gather me supplies. Jamie went to get Sammie, Donovan, Dawn, and Elena so she was busy it took maybe three days for her to get them."

Jamie rolls her eyes. "I wanted to sight see" she tells us "besides I don't get to spend a lot of time away from my responsibilities. Being a leader is not easy and you know." I look over to Jamie she crossed her shoulders. Her gaze fell on Gabbie she was avoiding my gaze. We still manage to get along for Scarlet and Tammy. But I'm the one that can't seem to get over the betrayal I need to get over it. It's been years since the incident she has my nieces they are impacted by it. Weather they say anything or not.

"I know that very well" Gabbie nods "this past week I told them we wouldn't be having a meeting until this quiets down. So maybe another week. Who knows?" She shrugs. "Oh, sweetie pie" Aaron looks to her "can you please go get the food? Bring Samuel, Donovan, Damien, and Tara with you."

Aaron smiles as he kissed her forehead. "Of course, sugar plum." She blushed a little as he and the guys all followed him. When they disappeared and nowhere in ear sight, I look to her.

"Sweetie pie?" I mouthed as my eyes stare after her.

Gabbie looks to me. "What? It's not like you didn't call your boyfriends any lovey dove nicknames." She mouthed back with some sass.

"It's true" Jamie jumps in "I call Damien my Knight." She giggled as we all chimed in who we called our loves.

Sammie smirks. "I call Donovan hot stuff." She held onto Elena rocking back and forth.

"I can't say anything at the moment." I rubbed my head as I looked at myself. I was covered in grim and dirt from my feet up to my head my hair was all nappy and sticking to the nap of my neck. "Um Gabbie can I take a quick shower? I feel disgusting." I shrugged my shoulders at her as she took me in.

Gabbie nods. "Of course, take all the time you need. Can someone run to Aunt Unitie house and grab her fresh clothes?"

Tammy was the first to answer. 'I'll go' she signed then looks to me 'do you trust my taste in clothes?' She asked me

'Why wouldn't I?' I signed back to her. 'Whatever you pick will be a lot better than this.' I motioned to myself as she laughed.

Tammy shakes her head. 'Okay I'll be back.' She takes off running towards my home as I go into the house.

"Sis you will find the downstairs bathroom on the right when you first enter the house. We just remodeled and put a stand-up shower down there. We have to many shapeshifters that come here dirty and don't get me started on Dean." Gabbie said as Dean covers her face, I could see her face turning red.

I raised an eyebrow. "Really? Dean out of all the kids?"

"Oh yeah" Gabbie nods "she may be shy and innocent. But she tracks the most dirt into the house more than her brother." She shakes her head.

Dean shakes her head as she turns around running into the woods. "Sis that was a little overboard." I told her as I run after her. I followed Dean down a dirt path watching each turn she made, and I knew exactly where she was going. In minutes I run into an opening with a cool tree house that Aaron and Damien spent weeks making; the reason that I say this is because it has three trees with three different house and bridges that connected all of them. Each one was designed based on Dean, Alex, and Sam which matched their personalities along with their favorite colors. Dean happens to like blue a lot I never see a day go by that she isn't wearing blue or cooperating it into her wardrobe. Her little house was in the middle since she was the second born the closet one to the opening was Alex. Dean's house was all colored in different shapes of blue. The roof was a dark blue, the trims on the roof and along the house were light blue, and the main color of the house was a baby blue. She had her father carve beach waves embedded onto the waves and she had me come here to paint the beach on her balcony on both sides one to face the front lawn and one that faces the little pond they have in the back, Below her balcony was a tire swing that we spray painted dark blue and painted seashells all over the rope was tied to her balcony which we made sure was strong enough to hold the tire and her. She had blocks of wood hammered into the tree that she was climbing up and I followed behind her. Each wood was a different shapes of blue that matched her little home. Once I reached the balcony, I see her open the door, but she left it open knowing I was behind her. I followed her and closed the door taking in the room we were in. I cannot tell you how many times I have been in this little room helping her decorate it with a little hammock that we spent time learning how to make (we had Nina teach us) it was blue and white strips with a pink starfish pillows on it, she had a hippy chair the case itself was blue, the floor boards she had me paint blue white and tan to make it look like the first thing you see when you go into the open. The walls had dolphins jumping out of the water and when somewhere going back under I made a splash effect. She had a bookcase built into the wall along with a little sitting area in the window with seashell pillows pilling over and falling onto the ground. There was even pink, white, and tan blankets on the window seat/the chair/and her hammock. It was as if the ocean puked in here. "Dean" I called after her as I walked further into the little home.