Shen Young Masters with Lady Shen

Shen Ming Lin, Shen Chen, and Shen Xian are busy preparing for lunch.

"Chen Chen, please cut three onions. Xian, please pulvorise these chilies." Ming Lin said while stirring.

Chen did as A'Lin told him to do without complaining. On the other hand, Xian, complains a lot.

"Just do what I told you to do, Xian. Or else, you are not eating." A'Lin said.

"A'Lin..." Xian groaned.

After an hour, they are finally finished cooking. Chen prepares the wooden food box for Jian and Yichen's food. Xian, sat down quietly on the chair while chewing a chicken meat. A'Lin, tidy her kitchen then prepares another two wooden food box for Shen Yuan Hong and Shen Qiren.

"A'xian, please put all the remaining food on those food box so we can leave Linshi." A'Lin said pointing the five boxes beside the stove. Xian do it immediately and they left the place.

They went to White Pavilion first to give Shen Yuan his food.

"Sect Leader Shen," A'Xian called. "We're here to give your food."

"Yuan Gege, come out. The Anshi is safe. I didn't burn it." A'Lin called out. A'Chen laughed at it. She used in threating the Sect Leader just to come out of the Meditation room.

"You are saying bad things again A'Lin." Xian said. "Sect Leader Shen, punish A'Lin for threating you."

"Why would my brother punish me? I didn't burn his place. I just told to burn but not doing it." A'Lin pouted. Then a human figure came out of the door. A man, a little older than Jian and Yichen, came out smiling. He wears white robe, white as snow and clouds. His robe has a blue lining that only the Sect Leader Shen is allowed to wear. There is a hanging jade pendant, same size with Jian, on his waist. His robe also has a visible leaves pattern that hugs his broad shoulders. A well furnish and brilliant sword is happily resting on his back. A pair of white tassel is hanging on his sword. He also has a white flute tucked on his waist. He wears a golden crown that accentuated to his waist length pitch black hair. His two hands are tucked at his back. He stands steadily and full of authority.

"You should be punished for shouting around White Pavilion." He calmly said.

The three looked at him with great admiration. They gave him a few act of courtesy.

"Brother Yuan, I'm sorry." A'Lin pouted. Yuan patted her gently. "We cooked you a lunch. Here." She said handing the wooden food box.

"Sect Leader Shen..." Xian and Chen gave a courtesy. One by one, Yuan patted their head.

"I believed that Yichen and Jian are back. You rarely cook for me not unless they are back." Yuan said taking the food box.

"I always cook for you. But whenever I want to give it to you personally, Uncle Ren forbids me." A'Lin pouted. "He said that you need a peaceful environment. Then when you're done for your morning meditation, you come out and eat a few of my cooking then you left immediately."

"Alright. Alright. Thank you Princess." Yuan said. A'Lin blushes. "Go give the food. The lovebirds must be hungry from their journey." Yuan kissed A'Lin's forehead gently.

A'Lin happily nodded and hugs Yuan. They bid farewell and leaves the White Pavilion.

They walked toward the Jinshi – Jian's room.

"A'Lin, Jinli told me that he is going hunting in the west section." A'Xian told. As A'Lin heard Jingli's name, her heart jumps a beat. The two young masters knew that Ming Lin likes Jingli a lot.

"I'm not asking." She said. "That young master who has a lady temper irritates me so much." She pouted.

"But A'Lin, I remember you told me you like young master..." before Chen could finish his sentence, A'Lin interrupted.

"I don't remember." She said and threw a tantrum. Xian and Chen sighed. The other day, she's saying she'll gonna marry Young Master Lan and now she's saying she doesn't like him.

Moment later, they reached Jinshi Pavilion. A'Lin shouted.

"Brother Jian. Brother Yichen, we're here to bring you your lunch." She shouted. Despite being the princess of the Shen clan, members who do not own such pavilion cannot enter unless the owner tells them to enter.

"Senior Su! Master Jian!" Xian called out.

Moment later, a fine man came out of the pavilion.

"Brother Yiyi!" exclaimed A'Lin. The three walked closer to him. "Why are you wearing my brother's inner clothe?"

Yichen scratched the back of his neck. "I was out of clothes." With hesitation he answered. The three teens shrugged and gave a little grinned.

"Senior Su, here's your lunch." Chen handed two wounded boxes to Yichen that he immediately received. "What is Master Jian doing?" he quietly asked.

"He's taking a bath." Yichen answered shortly.

"Senior Su, will you join us on spirit hunting tonight?" asked Xian. Yichen shrugged. It will depend on Jian's words if he will be saying yes.

"Brother Yiyi," A'Lin walked closer to him and whispered something. "I put a fine wine in your food box. May the moon shines tonight." A'Lin laughed lightly.

"A'lin, the moon isalways shining even during daytime. Don't be bothered." He whispered back.