"Chapter 4"

-After a year Y/N and Sky start their journey-

While Y/N and Sky are in transportation that is on there way to Japan. Y/N can still feel sick because of the motion sickness that the dragon slayer can understand, but his motion sickness is not worse than Natsu because Y/N train himself in riding different transportation so that he will not have a problem with it.

Y/N: Even though I practice of my motion sickness I can still feel it but I can do it. (whisper to himself)

'You can do it Y/N your not Natsu so I know we will not miss our stop' Sky thought while giggling on Y/N while she is inside the bag of Y/N

After an hour Y/N and Sky finally arrived in Japan

'Wow! Amazing it is look I'm in history with old people' Y/N thought while looking at his surrounding

While Y/N amazed in the place he find some place where he can eat 

'Ooh there is a restaurant' Y/N thougt

Mister: Welcome!

Y/N: Hello mister can I order 1 udon and 2 onigiri and water?

Mister: Okay! 1 udon 2 onigiri and water. Coming up!

After a couple of minute the food that Y/N order came

Mister: Here is now your order boy. Enjoy!

Y/N: Thank you mister. Itadakimasu 

After Y/N finish his food he order a 4 onigiri for Sky.

Y/NGochisousama. Mister I can take out 4 onigiri?

Mister: Of course! Wait here in a minute.

'The food here is amazing' Y/N thought while waiting for onigiri

Mister: Here boy your onigiri!

Y/N: Thank you mister here's the pay.

Mister: Thank you! Comeback here again boy

Before Y/N leave he waved to the mister and left the restaurant. While walking Y/N find a place where he can camp on it, then he started to camp and Sky get out on the bag and eat the food that Y/N buy for him.

Y/N: Sorry Sky if we don't eat together I cannot let other people see you since the people here is not the same in Fiore.

Sky: Sigh.. It's okay Y/N I know that if the people see me they maybe something bad will happen and I don't want it to happen.

Sky start to eat while Y/N organize their things and their camp so that they will have no problem when they sleep and Y/N also put some magic barrier in their camp so that no one can hurt them while they sleep.