"Chapter 21"

-Somewhere-

Guy: It looks like we are now back...

Girl: Your right I can't believe that we are now back here in Fiore Y/N...

As the day pass Y/N and Sky finally arrived at Fiore and temporary go back in the guild 

Y/N: I..

Sky: What are you nervous?

Y/N: Yes.. Little bit since it since been a while since I see them how many years has been past 3 years I think since you and me left when I was 15 and now I'm 17 now almost 3 years that has been passed... And many things happened like Lisanna, new members and even what just L-Laxus just did... (clench his hand)

(Btw Lucy, Gajeel, Juvia, Panther Lily, Carla and Wendy are already member of the guild "Sorry I already put them in the guild because I can't keep it to long")

Sky: I know.. Let's go Ice Hashira no... The Ice Dragon Slayer Y/N (smile at Y/N)

Y/N: Hai.. Let's go partner (smile under his mask)

And after a couple a minute Y/N and Sky finally arrived at the guild and they open the door and see again the face of their guild members 

Sky: Yo.. I can see that looks like you still haven't changed there are still idiots (smirk) 

Y/N: Your right it looks like this Fairy Tail still doesn't changed. Yo everyone we're back (removed his mask and smirk at them)

Everyone: E-E-EH?!!!! Y-Y-Y/N-kun/Y/N-nii!!!! 

Wendy: E-Eh? Wh-Who is he??

Gajeel: Huh? 

Lucy: Eh?

Juvia: ??

Carla: Who's that 

Lily: S-Sky a-and Y-Y/N?

Wendy, Carla, Juvia, Lucy and even Gajeel looked at Lily because he know the two

Gajeel: Oy Lily you know them?? 

Lily: H-Hai.. It's been a long time since I saw this two

Natsu: Y-Y/N-nii!!! 

Gray: Y/N-nii-san! 

Sky: Yo flamebrain and ice princess you even don't greet me rude.. (smirk at the two)

Y/N: Yo Natsu and Gray it's been a while looks like you grow up it makes me happy (smile at the two and patted Gray and Natsu's head)

Makarov: Sky Y/N 

Sky & Y/N: Master

Makarov: Welcome home my child (smile at the two)

Sky & Y/N: (look at each other) We're back Master (smile at Makarov)

Y/N: Master where is Mira..

Makarov: There (point at Mira)

Y/N: Thank you Master 

Natsu: Y/N-nii let's fight (and suddenly went to punch Y/N)

Y/N: Next time Natsu me and Sky need to talk to someone (knock out Natsu easily and make the other laugh)

Y/N: Yo Erza it's been a while 

Sky: Nice to see you again Er-chan 

Erza: Welcome back Sky, Y/N

Y/N: Mira a-and L-L-Lisanna...