Two

"Bonjour classe, je ai une grosse annonce ! " (Hello class,I have a big announcement!) Miss Cleo said, as we all sat in our seats .
"Nous avons un nouvel étudiant joindre à nous aujourd'hui ! Vous savez ce que cela signifie ..." (We have a new student joining us today!You know what that means...)
"Come on in, Harry." Miss Cleo led the mysterious boy into the class,
"We are going to play the 'Salut!Je m'appele' game. We will start from Lucy!" Miss Cleo said.
I rolled my eyes and sighed,
"Bonjour, Je m'appele Lucy." I mumbled.
The boy could not stop looking at me, his stare was intimidating, and sharp. It made me uncomfortable, and I really wish he'd stop it.
I gazed back and gulped on my fear. I was sure that he might've been the unknown caller. I mean it'd make perfect sense, what about those text messages? 'H'. Harry begins with a H. Harry is British- and his voice just sounds the same as the unknown number. He claims to know me although I've never seen him in my life!

I decided to myself that he was a creep, and I had to steer clear of him as best I can, I don't know what I could end up getting into with him.
____
School was a complete blur today, I didn't even get to talk to the mysterious boy. I think I can count this one as boy trouble, and I think I can get help from my best friend Grace.

Grace always was there, no matter what. She has been my best friend since we were 11 years old and I can tell her anything.
I take out my phone and leave her a Facebook message.

Lucy Spence:
Hey G, get me today for a Starbucks?i need to talk to you about something😙

A few minutes later, I hear my phone alerting I had a message back.

Grace McKenzie:
Yeah Luce, I'll come get u in 10 minutes ☺️😗

I put my phone down and decide to change. I put on my navy blue jumper and my black skinny jeans with my black and white converse. I left my hair in my messy bun.

I get a call, assuming it would be Grace I picked it up.

"I'm ready just pick me up now." I said,
But no reply, I check the number and see it's not Grace's.

"Oh fuck off!" I scowled,hanging up.

I hear a car horn beeping,signalling Grace was here. I grabbed my house key and walked out to her black car.

She gave me a smile as I got into the car, her brown hair sitting on her shoulder, and her green eyes looking at me.
"You look pissed off Luce,what's up?" She asked me,
"I'll tell you when we are at Starbucks."
Grace started the car and began to drive,
"Oh, me and Ryan are thinking about moving in together after prom."

"So soon?You've only been out for 4 months." I said,"besides,has he even got a house to himself?"

"Well, he's saving up for one!"Grace said, I chuckled and shook my head. She was so naïve, but she had never had a boyfriend before, so she must've felt the need to rush and catch up to everyone else.
"Just take it at your own pace...okay?" I asked her, she nodded and she then parked the car in the valet.

"So...shopping after?"Grace suggests,excitedly.
"Was it relevant to ask me that?" I chuckled as we ran towards the mall.

_________
Hi
It's shite but it'll do 😂
I put some French in there...duno if any of it's accurate probs not lolololol