✨ Chapter 4✨(Haunted Palace)

Scene 1

Avneet speaks to Jannat on call.
Avneet:- Thank God Anshul survived. I was so tensed. How did he fall?
Jannat:- Police will investigate after he's conscious. Leave all that let's go for a movie.
Avn:- Not today. Siddharth is coming. I've to pick him up. I will wear Indian dress, he likes it.
(Someone peeks in through her door. Avneet looks outside. It's Reem her sister.)
Avn:- You sacred me ... What were you doing ?
Rem:- I was making my content for my blog.
Avn:- Oh that same account with 2k followers?
Rem:- Kylie jenner also had 2k followers once. But her sister doesn't teach her ( throws a pillow on avneet . Avneet hits her back and says to get out from her room.)

Reem does family tour for her account. She comes to her dad and says papa.. see here. She says my dad is named Amandeep . The goes to her mom and this witch woman made that man silent. Her mom says stop using you phone all the time.
Avn:- (shouts ) Mom I will come late today I am going to pick Siddharth .
Rem:- ohh cute date ha.
Avn:- We are just friends.

Scene 2

Siddharth is in his jet. He looks at Avneet's pictures and recalls her smiling. He smiles thinking about her.

Scene changes

Avneet and Jannat show the venue to the new client. They say can we have a haunted palace? An old haveli? Actually we went to watch horror movie on our first date so I just want to keep those memories fresh .
Avn:- Yeah we can
(Jannat tell her to come in corner and says )
Jan:- From where we will bring haunted haveli?
Avneet tells Jannat that her friend had a haveli.

Avn:- Come let me show you. (She tels to the client)
The hoodie man follows them.

(Avneet comes to the haveli. The hoodie man is there. Avneet shows it to the clients. They says " WOW we can do our event here.")

Avn:- No one comes here?
Caretaker says:- The princess died a very painful death. The prince brought her forcefully here but she was stubborn she didn't marry him and died.
Avn:- That's so unfair.
Caretaker :- Every moon night, we hear her voice in the haveli.
Avn:- Then we should come on moon night?
Caretaker:- Its moon night tonight. We have to shut the haveli.
(The client sees the venue. Avneet looks for Jannat. She is in terrace. Avneet says I wanna click photos. You go. They go downstairs. Avneet clicks the photos. The client couple leaves. They think Avneet is with her friends. Jannat think she's in the client car. They both leave. Avneet is left alone in the haveli. The hoodie man follows the cars. The caretaker locks the doors. Avneet takes the photos. The caretaker locks the main gate and runs away. Avneet comes downstairs. No one is there. Avneet tries to open the door.
Avn:- Where did everyone go? I gave my phone to Jannat as well. Is someone here? It's gonna get dark.
(She tries to open the doors. She screams for help. No one comes.)

.............................................................................................
Thanks for reading 💗
I hope you liked it ☺️