✨ Chapter 5✨(Who are you?)

Scene 3

(It gets dark. Avneet's mom asks Jannat)
Avn mom:- Where is Avneet? She went with you?
Jannat:- Aunty her phone is with me.
Rem:- Let's check at the airport. I think she has gone to pick Siddharth.

Avneet is scared.
Avn:- What is happening, it's moon night and I am stuck here. Universe will send someone for my help.

Suddenly A guy comes to the haveli. He jumps in. He says finally I am here, on full moon night with a witch. What if the witch gives me wine. They used to say there is a woman here wearing anklet. Avneet runs as she heard some sounds. He hears anklet and says hello.. He says I need to face my fears. Avneet is scared. She says please get me out Universe. The guy tries to find her.

Scene 4
Siddharth says you will come to the airport to pick me while starting Avneet's pic. Sid writes on his laptop there's no line between our friendship and love. That's all I want and post it in his story. I will only be at peace when I see you.

Scene changes

Avneet runs upstairs. The guy comes there too.
Avneet collides with the guy. She screams.. He holds her.

Avn:- Who are you? How did you come in?
He says:- jumping wall..
Avi:- Are you a thief? This is my friend's haveli. I will get you arrested.
He says:- Who says who did you call thief?
Avneet picks a rod for beating him .
He says:- I am Dr. Riyaz. Thieves don't have names like Riyaz. I've a good name. I heard a ghost comes to this haveli on full moon light. I came to see her.
Avn:- If you're a doctor I have contruction company on moon. And doctors work at this hour don't listen to stupid stories by their friends.
Then he shows her card to her.
Avneet reads Dr. Riyaz, Oncologist.
Avn:- Oh you treat kids with cancer?
Riyaz:- Don't get serious. The kids need to smile, so I need to smile too, to make them happy. Why are you here?
(Avneet dictates her story )
Riyaz:- (laughs and says) Who gives their phone to their friend?
Avn:- Shut up and give me your phone I need to make a call.

(The hoodie man comes and tries to open the door.)

Scene changes

(Siddharth comes to the airport. Siddharth says Avneet never gets late, why didn't she come?
Siddharth waits for her. He says hope Avneet is fine.)

Scene changes

Avneet:-There's no network in your phone.
Riyaz I want my phone back.
Avneet runs around to find network.

The hoodie man picks Avneet's locket which was fallen while Avneet was entering the haveli .
Suddenly Avneet screams. Riyaz runs to find her.

Riyaz:- Where did she go? (He went to find her but couldn't at last he sat on a trunk. He feels the trunk moving.
Riyaz:- Who's in it.
.............................................................................................
Thanks for reading 💗
Hope you liked it ☺️