✨Chapter 15✨ (Heart broken)

Scene 1

Avn:- It's Riyaz. Dr. Riyaz Aly . 🤭
Siddharth is shocked. He hides the ring.
Avn:- He speaks like me. He's so lively. He makes me laugh. Riyaz wants to take me out for dinner tonight. Can we discuss what you wanna discuss tomorrow? Can I go? 😊
Sid:- Of course. 🙂
Avn:- Thanks. 😊

She leaves.

Avneet comes out. Riyaz is also there.
Avn:- You didn't go? 😶
Riyaz:- My car wasn’t starting.
Avn:- What!!! 😨
Riyaz:-  I am lying, I was waiting for you.🥱
Avn:- I know. 😏
He extends his hand. Avneet holds his hand.

Siddharth looks at them he says in his heart  don't do this Avneet this is wrong. Avneet holds Riyaz's hand and sits in his car. Siddharth looks at them. They leave. He stands there in shock.😶

Scene 3

Siddharth's Mom gets flowers decorated in the house. Siddharth comes in.. He falls down. HE cries.

Sid's mom:- What happened?
Sid:- Avneet couldn't see my love. I am so hurt.
Sid's mom:- Give her time.
Siddharth walks out in anger.
Sid's mom :- Don't go.
Sid:-  I want to be alone.😶

Siddharth comes to his room. It's dark. The hoodie man comes in. He sits in Siddharth's feet. He says boss I am sorry. I kept an eye on her all the time. He is the who was following Avneet. He says she was in the haveli for sometime. How did they become friends in a few hours? today I saw her with him but I thought he’s a client. I know how much you love her. Siddharth says you know nothing. He goes to a secret room. It has photos and videos of Avneet on all the walls. Siddharth looks at the videos and smiles. He says in 15 years she's smiles 1 lac 21 thousand times. She doesn't know it only I know. Her smiling face makes everyone think she doesn't get angry. When she smiles too much she's hurting. Her mom doesn't know it either. I know everything all her sleeps, all books she read, all things she did. She's only mine. I didn't want to lose on a moment of her life. I lost her because of your mistake. She will pay for her mistake. 9 hours my eyes were not on her and I lost her? Things will never be the same again. I couldn't be her first love. He cries. He says my reason to live is gone. I feel I:ve no mission in life now. all because of you. They kept meeting and you couldn't notice? You have messed up and there's only one punishment for it. Death. You need to die, died right now. Siddharth strangles him with chains.

................................................................................ Thanks for reading 💗
I hope you liked it ☺️