Chapter 4.

Down in her underground base...
Tari was typing away on her holographic computer illuminating the room.

She sipped her coffee and saw Agent 3 playing with her charm bracelet while slouching sideways on her sofa chair.
Agent 3 noticed and felt her cheeks get red, she quickly turned away from her.
Tari just shook her head, and went back to her computer,

"I just can't believe you sent that message...."

Agent 3 ticked, and quickly sat up,

"How was supposed to know you guys were siblings?!?!-" she said,
"-You Two Look Nothing Alike! How do you expect Anyone to know that???"

Tari stopped typing, she didn't say anything for a moment...

"You're...not wrong..." she finally said as she touched her hair,

"I have a blue undertone, while Hawk has an orange one...-"

She turned towards Agent 3, and sighed,

"-I...I don't know, it's just....it's weird when people think that we're not related just because our features are a little different, when we're just hanging out, it's like.....I almost forget that we just don't look anything alike till..-"

She crossed her arms and laid back heavily on her chair,

"- it's mentioned by others on how much of a "great pair" we are, it's just..well.. it's just uncomfortable.."

Agent 3 looked up at her, to hear Tari talking like this. It was...new.
Tari isn't the most open person in the world, but Agent 3 didn't think that comment would impact her to say, well...anything.
She's been crashing at her place for 2 weeks, and not once did they ever really....talk talk.

Agent 3 tried to think of something to say, but her mind was...blank.

After a couple of moments in silence, Tari turned back to her computer.

"Sorry for laying that out on you."

Agent 3 panicked,
"Shit! I took too long"

"Oh,Uh, No! It's alright! I was just being stupid!"

Tari chuckled, and smiled at Agent 3,

"You're not stupid, you're just...well...okay, yeah you're stupid, especially for not knowing you can't superjump in the city."

Agent 3 blushed and turned away,

"Look I didn't know superjumping was "illegal", and tearing down those apartments was an accident-"

"That lead you to being blacklisted in every rental housing in the city.-"

"WhiiIIIiich,-" Agent 3 interrupted, trying to think of a good excuse,
"-....lead...me tooooo, uh,being able toooo crash with the most intellegent person Ever!"

"Nice save." Tari said sarcastically.

"Yep!" Agent 3 said, ignoring the sarcasm,
"-It's all a part of my master plan!"
She said as she put her hands in front of her like a frame.

Tari rolled her eyes,

"Yeeeah, no. Your compliments don't pay bills"