Chapter Nine - Greek Myths

I really hate it when my mom or sister goes sarcastic and then scold me for being sarcastic. WHERE IS THE EQUALITY HERE???!!
##
Okay, let's skip. And so, after beating up countless of weak people...
"The 3 Heavenly Gods? Man, that's just plain." Gray commented.
"Don't let your guard down, anyway." Igneel told him, but also to the rest.
"Greetings, mortals who walk upon the earth. I am Poseidon, the god of the sea." Poseidon said, monotonously. It was obvious he was being controlled.
"I'll stay behind, this might take long." Gajeel said. "Anyway, you three have not much effect on Water-Types."
"Oi! This is no time to be rambling about Pokemon, Gajeel!"
"Shut your fucking mouth, Salamander!!"
About to retort back, but pulled back by his father, he flailed but Gajeel was already busy showing off.
The room turned dark until a brilliant light shone.
"I am Hades, god of the underworld, oh, mortals must be sent to the world below our very feet."
"I'll stay, even if dark's weakness is light, fire is light, right?"
"Dad?! You play pokemon, too?!"
"Aku no Yami!" A flurry of dark nightshades flew to his opponent.
"You bastard!! Ryū no Kami!"
"Let's go now, Natsu." Gray pulled his sleeve, disgusted of the thought of pulling his hand.
"I am Zeus." A voice caused the temple-like house to shake, a few thunderbolts descended from the roof. "The leader of the gods."
"Which of you shall stay?" Zeus asked.
"I will." Gray stepped forward.
Natsu ran from the scene and entered a huge wooden door.
"A maze, just great."
He squinted his eyes to read a paper there.
"Warning: A minotaur roams endlessly in this maze, he is too fast to outrun, but he can't fit through closed spaces."
"Nice, nice." Natsu rolled his eyes.
If he only knew how risky this is.
End of Chapter