Chapter Three - She's Not Afraid

After 1 minute, I updated once again.

Natsi's hair is not pink, but red.

Salmon.

Yeah, it is salmon.

~Nashichan123

"Droopy eyes!" Natsu said.

"Squinty eyes!" Gray shot back "And your hair is pink,"

"What? It's not! My hair's red!"

"Do you even know what red is?" Gray asked "Look at Erza's hair. That's red."

"This is a different kind of red!" Natsu defended, touching his hair for emphasis. "Erza's hair is scarlet."

"No, it's still red." Gray said.

"MY hair is red." he said.

"Nah, looks pink to me," Gray said.

"It's red!"

"Pink,"

"RED!"

"Pink,"

Gajeel, who is driving the car, maneuvered the wheel.

"Would you two just SHUT THE HELL UP!?" he bellowed as the wheels screeched.

The two ignored Gajeel, and carried on, on their argument, when they suddenly hit into something. Hard.

"What happened?" Their youngest companion, Wendy, who just woke up from her nap asked.

"We ran into a tree," Gajeel snapped. "Can't you see it?"

Wendy, along with Natsu and Gray went out of the vehicle, and went to see the damage.

"How bad is it?" Gajeel asked, without a hint of worry in his voice.

The three of them looked, and discovered how bad it really is. There was a huge crater in the hood, and smoke was bellowing out from it, smelling like burnt gasoline. Also, the tree it hit was slightly bent.

"Dammit, Gajeel!" Natsu exclaimed.

"What? Is it that bad?" Gajeel asked.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" Gray replied, backing out from the car.

Gajeel went out of the driver's seat and joined his "cousins". As soon as he saw the front, he gave out a low whistle. "It is bad. Guess it's gonna cost a fortune in fixing this up."

"Is that all you have to say, Gajeel?" Natsu asked angrily "Igneel spent a lot on this, and all you did is wreck it, like it's nothing to worry about!"

"What're you so mad about? It's just a car," Gajeel said coolly "And if he asks, I'll just tell him that it's because of the both of you," then he turned to leave.

"You're saying it's OUR fault?!" Gray and Natsu yelled in unison.

"This was his gift for us!" Natsu told him.

"Our gift?" Gajeel repeated "No, it's your gift, Natsu! You're his favorite! It's always all about you!"

"But that's only because I'm his son—"

"Then why doesn't Wendy have the same treatment? Why? She's your sister!" Gajeel growled "It has to be you all the time, EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T DESERVE IT!"

"What did you say!?" Natsu asked angrily, attempting to punch Gajeel.

"Woah, woah, cool down," Gray said, attempting to pull them apart "Now's not a good time to fight."