2

DAKOTA'S P.O.V

"Amber wake up!" I whispered to my best friend who was currently sleeping.

She groaned and hit me in the face with her hand while turning around on the bed.

"OW you bitch what the fuck!" I whisper yelled. We had to be at the concert in an hour and she's being fucking lazy.

"Get up the concerts in an hour!" I yelled. She sat up instantly.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry I totally forgot" she said in an apologetic tone.

I sighed. "Its alright just get your ass up" I said grabbing her arm and dragging her into the bathroom.

*20 minutes later*

We are finally ready! She straitened her hair I did the same mine took a little longer cause my hair is soo fucking wild and curly.

"Ugh I can't find my converse" Amber said pouting throwing herself on the bed.

I turned and looked at her shaking my head. I turned back around and grabbed her converse.
"Maybe if you would look right you would have found them" I said chuckling to myself.

She snatched the shoes out of my hand and put them on. "No 'thank you' or a 'I love you'?" I said pretending to be hurt.

"I'm so sowwy pwease forgwive me?" She said hugging me tightly.
I laughed and I laughed hard.

She punched my arm and I still laughed. Amber gasped. "Dakota we have 20 minutes to be there!!" I quickly grabed my combat boots and put them on.

WE ARE GOING TO SEE FALLING IN REVERSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OUR LIVES!!

----------------------

A/N

AALIYAH here as u can see I am Dakota and Sheri is Amber anyways hope u enjoyed byee!

-Aaliyah