A day in the life of: Ben

Ben had gotten used to the hustle and bustle of the hotel, the strange creatures and characters he used to find off-putting, or in some cases absolutely terrifying, had now just become part of his day to day norm.

His fellow employees had welcomed him with open arms and honestly he was just glad he survived all the encounters.

There was one problem though, Ben still didn't really know what his job was. He'd wander the halls aimlessly looking for things that needed attention but for the life of him he couldn't find anything wrong anywhere, the one time he did see a slight crack in the wall Isaac had come barreling down the hall and slammed directly into it, somehow causing it to seal up right before his eyes. He went to ask the giant what he'd just seen but he was already off sprinting away at a pace that seemed quite frankly inhuman.

In his brief encounter with his boss, Mr void had told him,"You don't find a job here my boy, the job finds you." Before being swallowed in darkness and spat out the door.

And so he continued on his path wandering with no real direction, ending up wherever the hotel put him in a futile attempt to find himself something to do.