Jims rage

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry please stop shouting I'm sorry I didn't mean to annoy you." Chumpers yelled with tears in his eyes. " I just needed music, I'm sorry please just calm down." Jim continued to scream in some long forgotten tongue. "Please I'm really sorry let's just talk ok? I get that your angry but I think communication is key in a relatio-" Chumpers was unable to finish as the door blasted open and a furious Mr Void stormed in. He enveloped Jim in a ball of swirling mist, instantly the sound stopped. He turned to Chumpers with a look of pure rage.

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT WAKING JIM UP???" He was so close to Chumpers he could feel the anger emanating from him.

"Don't do it?"

"DON'T DO IT WITHOUT MY EXPRESS PERMISSION!"

"Well I thought you would be busy and didn't really want to bother you, besides it's all sorted now right? He's fineeeeeee" Chumpers attempted to part the mist but quickly realised it wasn't going to happen.

"There are hundreds of guests in the lounge most of which are either in tears or some kind of shell shock. Do you have any idea the amount of paperwork you've have just caused to come my way????"

Chumpers looked at the ground ashamed "I just wanted some music for my party."

"You're lucky you're my most important and coolest employee else I'd have fired you by now you know?"

"Yes sir" Chumpers turned to walk out the room but stopped just before leaving "Can you ask him for some rave music when he's calmed down?"

"GET OUT" Mr Void seemed to grow in size as the words left him. Chumpers got the message and scurried off. He turned towards the black swirling fog and waved his hand, it dispersed in an instant leaving an angry looking Jim in its place. Mr Void apologised and reluctantly honoured Chumpers request of asking for rave music, neither were very happy with the party animal but it was for Ben after all.

The Party rooms music grew louder and a muffled "THANK YOU" was heard from somewhere in the hotel. Mr Void turned and went back to his suite presumably to continue whatever he was doing before.

Back in his room Chumpers was finally getting into his groove, he ordered food from da chef, the drinks were all fully refilled, the music was perfect. He was ready. It was party time.