A day in the life: Mx Void

As the sun rose over the horizon the whispers started "~get up~" "~you've got work to do~" "~the phone could ring any second~" "~don't be lazy~" She rolled over to the other side of the bed expecting to see her beloved husband but in his place was a small note "Gone to wrk c u later", she sighed, of course he was already up. The whispers continued to rise in volume and frequency "~your husbands already at work~" "~you're still in bed~". She sat up, "Can you all just shut the fUCK UP" she looked down at herself, the tattoos that had been whispering to her quickly dispersed and she was left alone.

As she got ready she summoned her favourite companion, a koi fish which elegantly glided around her body she would watch it for hours just swirling around and around, never tiring, sometimes she worried that it was bored of its surrounding but looking down now it seemed relatively content.

She exited the dark endless expanse that was her and Mr Voids room and entered her private elevator. The walls were adorned with paintings that if you didn't know any better you'd think were from some of the most famous artists of all time and you'd be right... kind of. You see most of the art we assume is from Van Gogh or da Vinci was actually just Bones' doodling that got mixed up in the timeline, of course they still had works of their own but it was nowhere near as good.

As she reached the reception she greeted Waffs who was making rounds ensuring everything was in perfect condition for the day ahead.

"Hey Waffs, you alright? Didn't see you at Chumpers party last night it was... something." She remembered the night before, talking with drunk Chumpers was infuriating sometimes.

"Yeahhhhhhh I was uh...doing other things" she smiled at Bones

"You know your girlfriend has a name right?" Bones shot back with a wry smile. Waffs face dropped and turned bright red, she quickly ran away.

"Oops" she said to herself, Waffs wasn't easily embarrassed but if anything would do it, it would be talking about her relationship.

She sat down and booted up her top of the line PC, it could run any game perfectly, of course she would never use it for those types of games she much preferred dating sims but on occasion she would buy the new Witcher, not that a new one had come out in over 50 years.

Around 4 hours in she had just got off the phone with a particularly difficult guest (something about their room having "the stench of rotting corpses and blood" she didn't really see what all the fuss was about but nonetheless reported it to her husband to deal with) when she heard the door to reception blast open.

A man she recognised all to well stumbled into the room he was squinting through his glasses which he wrongly assumed people couldn't see, "Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy wassup boneyyyyy" he slurred his words as was the usual with Chumpers "Didn't see you at the party last night"

She sighed, she HAD been at the party last night at which her colleague had tried to convince her for almost two hours that "Yeah we're both hot but I think I've just got the edge yannow, dyknow how many girls want me?" After which he was dared to chug a bottle of vodka and passed out. There was a reason she didn't go to many of his parties.

After talking for a few minutes he excused himself to go see Mr Void leaving Bones alone with the phones and day shift at Freddys once again.

As her shift ended she went to take the elevator back up to spend some quality time with Mr Void, as she passed the hall to chumpers room and observed him psyching himself up for something, Chumpers wasn't usually the type to take things so seriously but she'd had enough of talking to him today and decided to ignore it.

She entered her room and was surprised to see her husband there who had set up a candlelit dinner for two.

"Good evening dear" she said said sidling up to him "What's the occasion?"

"Well you know I've been working quite a bit lately and I thought you deserved something special to make up for it" he said as he laid the table, "Just make yourself comfortable as I finish setting up"

She sat down on the vintage chairs, they looked far too old to be considered useable but somehow they maintained their comfort from the day they were created. Down the back of the chair was a koi fish and a long dead language carved into either side, representing the two beings. She gasped "Oh my goodness is that what I think it is" Mr void came out of the darkness with a suspicious bottle of red liquid, it looked like time itself had forgotten it existed.

"Found it in the cellar, I think I won it from the devil... or God I can't really remember" he said with a wistful look.

As he poured out the liquid it looked as if the souls of the damned came pouring out with it, "Definitely the devil." They said in unison, then smiled at each other.

As Mr Void sat down the stress and noise of the outside world melted away, he raised his glass to her, "Cheers, Mon cher-" He stopped, he dropped his glass and his face turned pale as he braced himself against the table, Bones knew what this meant and did the same. A rumble started then the low hum getting louder and louder, the walls began to shake and screams could be heard from all around the hotel. The blare continued to rise in volume, Mr Void grabbed his partner and covered her ears, she held him tight and prayed for the noise to stop but she knew this was only the beginning.

Someone had woken Jim up.