Three

A/N- Sorry it's so late, but I think I made up for it at the end....😏

Once again I gave up on proofreading so if anything is misspelled let me know and I'll fix it.

Harry Styles

I'm not sure how or why, but Liam had convinced us all to go on his grandfathers boat. After we all ate, everyone was talking and Liam mentioned that his grandfathers boat is docked nearby.

It took a bit of convincing on Liam's end, but eventually we all agreed that it would be fun to take it out for the night.

Li even mentioned a lighthouse we could visit.

The cold brisk air hits my skin as I step out of Liam's car. We've spent the past fifteen minutes cooped up with the air set to warm as we made the trip down here. It was nice.

For the whole drive I was concentrated on what was happening on the other side of the passenger car window. Different types off trees and plants, different people and different buildings. I even saw a rich older lady walking a poodle with a pink tail- it was cool.

Liam was driving while Niall was complaining that he was in the backseat.

For as long as I can remember I've known those crazy fuckers I call my best friends, my second family.

The rocks on the ground crunch under my feet as we all walk towards the main entrance. From being around the water there's a cool breeze that casts over us.

Liam turns off his car we all begin walking up to the dock. Zayn and Louis were driving behind Liam. I had suggested that we all go together and take one car, but Zayn insisted that he took his car with Louis.

Li says it's because Zayn got a new car and wants to show it off, but we all know it's because Liam's a shit driver and Zayn can't bear to be with him in the car.

Further into the distance lies different boats and small yachts. We reach one of the last rows and Liam jumps onto one of the boats. "Get in mates." He shouts as he finds it way to the control room.

"Do you even know how to properly operate a boat?" Niall asks he carefully climbs in. Louis being the last one on has the goes-without-saying task of untying the boat from the dock.

"It's just like a car I assume." Liam replies, sticking the key into the ignition.

"You assume?" Zayn yells but his voice gets drawn out by the engine starting.

Liam carefully maneuvers the boat out onto the open water. Everyone's nerves start to settle down as Liam steers further away from the dock without crashing into anything.

Both Zayn and Niall have welcomed themselves to sit on one of the small couches near the right side of the boat.

The boats fairly large with a few places to sit, even with Niall and Zayn occupying space. But with all the places to go, Louis decides to stand right next to me.

"The starts look beautiful." He notes as he looks to the starry sky above us.

My eyes follow his, looking up I see the light specked sky in all its glory. "Too bad it's cloudy. We could've been able to see the moon." I speak softly.

"Good thing the moon isn't hard to find." Louis jokes as he lightly bumps his shoulder into mine.

We fall into a comfortable silence as we continue to stare at the stars together.

Time feels as if it slows down but yet speeds up at a pace I can't control. My eyes follow the bright starts that looks like particles of glitter, I see something slightly different than the others. As I raise my arm to point to it I speak, "Is that the North Star?"