Two

New chapter sorry it's up so late.. anyways here it's is. If there's any typing errors or anything like that just let me know and I'll fix it.

>>>>

The pair didn't know where they wanted to go, just that they wanted to get away. It was cooler outside, making Harry beyond thrilled he had taken his jacket with him.

For a Friday night the streets of Doncaster weren't terribly busy. After walking in circles for what felt like hours, but in reality was actually twenty-five minutes, they had only walked past three drunk people.

To no surprise, Louis and Harry didn't miss a beat before starting to talk again. Almost as if they had never stopped.

Harry told Louis that his mum had adopted a new cat, despite his and Gemma's attempts asking for a dog.

The new kittens name is Autumn and is an orange tabby cat. Even though Harry would prefer a dog he can take with him on his morning jog, he still loves Autumn. Even if she does love to claw at his long legs when he wears shorts.

Harry also told Louis his parents has separated. No it wasn't happy or good news, but Harry still told Louis anyways.

Both Gemma and Harry didn't want to make a big deal about it, (even if it is one). They don't want the unnecessary sympathy from people they never talked to, or the shitty advice that everything happens for a reason or that time will heal.

Harry's tried to keep it a bit under the radar with people knowing. The only ones who do are Liam and Niall, alongside a few of Gemma's friends.

And now in addition, Louis. But Harry trusts him.

After Harry caught Louis up to date with his life, it was Louis turn to share everything that has happened in the past few months.

Louis had informed Harry on how the footie season was going and how if they win the next match they would be going into the championship. It took Louis at least ten minutes to say everything; Harry happily listened.

Harry had already known everything Louis said. Niall had already told him everything. But there was no way Harry would pass up on the opportunity to see the small crinkle that formed on the outside corner of Louis eye when he talked about his passion and got all smiley.

His eyes would get this natural sparkle to them, and even as dark as it is outside, it was still evident. He  smiled as if it was permanent. As if it could never be taken away.

When the two first got assigned on the art project together Louis explained to Harry that he never wanted to take the class and he was only in it because the other classes he was interested in were filled up.

Louis' never been one for the artistic side. He's always found his interests to be sporty. Whether it was football, track, rugby, Louis tried it. Louis never had anything against the arts, he was just never that good at it so he never tried.

But that changed his final year when he was put into Mrs. Walker's class for intermediate art. At first, Louis was hesitant about the class, but he soon found his way. He even found out he was good at watercolour painting.

As the two continue to walk, Louis continues to talk. He moved on from fottie to now talking about his family.

He explained to Harry that one of his younger sisters is trying out for her school talent show.

"That's amazing." Harry says genuinely proud for Louis sister. "I remember her being too shy to practice if I was over." He adds on recalling the first time he went to the Tomlinson household.