Prologue

Sans, the weakest monster that has ever existed in the Underground, and yet, the monster who possesses the strongest form of magic ever being existed. The poison of Karma coursing through his very magic, his Bones and Gaster Blasters, and his blue magic dealing devastating damage to the one that had destroyed his life, as well as the lives of the underground, by taking away someone precious to him: his younger brother, Papyrus. Papyrus, who was the only one that brought a smile to his face, an actual genuine smile, due to how kind and lively that he is. And because one single human child took him away. And this made Sans pissed beyond any other feeling that he has ever felt. His left eye glowed, as he than spoke out.

"it's a beauty so day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming. on days like these, kids like you..."

his closed his eyes for a little bit, before he than opened them, revealing a black abyss within his sockets, as he than spoke out in a demonic and darkness more creepier tone of voice.

"Should be burning in hell."

But the thing is...Sans can never fight against the Human forever. In time, the human will come back, and they will learn, and they will kill Sans, even if it takes so long to finally accomplish it. But the thing is...Sans is unique, in which he has well awareness of the Timelines that the human RESET. But what he is unaware of are the alternate timelines, in which they are timelines that have been changed through a different decision that is influenced by either another's action, or one's own action. And unbeknownst to Sans...one of his alternate timeline selves is watching his battle against the human.

Save Screen...

The Save Screen...it is the place that the human goes when they die. It is a place that they can go to when they plan and decide their next move in order to kill Sans, and the thing is...there is someone present in the Save Screen. The figure is a person that has a very strong resemblance to Sasn, except that he has a white jacket and slippers, the white jacket has a slash going diagonally to the left downwards, and the red liquid of determination has stained the jacket, and the top of the slippers. He has Papyrus' jacket, which is wrapped around his shoulders, and has white glitches scattered all over his body, most of which are on where the right eye is melted at.

 He has Papyrus' jacket, which is wrapped around his shoulders, and has white glitches scattered all over his body, most of which are on where the right eye is melted at

This is Geno. He is an alternate version of Sans that injected himself with Determination in order to try and kill the human. He succeeded, but only temporarily, as he tried to use the Save Screen in order to reverse what happened, only to fail on the fly. He lasted much longer against the human, but eventually, he lost, and he went into the Save Screen in order to stay alive, because if he lives the Save Screen, he will soon die from his wounds.

And now, Geno Sans watches from within the Save Screen, as he witnessed the events unfold before him through a pixelated screen that he has made. Needless to say, the sight is making him very, very angry, due to the fact that the human, who is named Frisk, and he controlled by another human named Chara, is fighting Sans to the death, as Sans does all that he can to try and defeat the human as much as he can.