Talking to Each Other

All 3 of the Sanses...they have arrived at the last corridor, at the Judgement Hall...except that it is not the ones from their worlds. But a separate one, that that looks nearly identical to the Judgement Halls that they have used, with the experience of the fact that the Judgement hall itself looks very damaged in a way, as it is missing parts of pillars, and the fact that it looks like the length of the hall is infinite, and that there seems to be no end to it at all.

Geno Sans is surprised at the situation that has happened, but he acts cordial to both Color Sans and Sersphim Sans, due to the fact that all of them have the same goal in mind, which is to defeat the human that had been the reason that they had felt so much pain.

Color Sans is just as shocked as Geno Sans, as this is the very first time that he had seen something such as this happening. But Color Sans seems to be a bit more closer to Seraphim Sans, due to the fact that Seraphim Sans has absorbed 7 souls instead of 6 while he is still intact and undamaged, and is not in the state of where he was about to die.

Seraphim Sans seems to be unsurprised at what he is seeing before his very eyes, seeing that there are 2 Sanses before his very eyes. They are not as strong as him, and Color Sans is the only one that is close to his level of strength, due to the fact that he has absorbed 6 souls instead of 7, and he did it while he was about to die. And so, because of that, Seraphim Sans does seem to be a bit more closer to Color Sans than to Geno Sans, but Geno Sans is still a very chatty fellow that he is partners with.

All 3 of the Sanses, each of them having infused the traits of souls into themselves, Geno with the Determination in order to hijack the resets, Color in using the 6 human souls in an effort to try and defeat the human with his new godly might, and Seraphim Sans through the 7 human souls, and becoming a god amongst monsters. And yet, all 3 of the Sanses have own goal in mind, and it is a goal that the both of them share, that the both of them have to do.

The goal is to kill the human, so that they can get out of this strange copy of Judgement Hall, and return back to their normal lives.

Later...

It is unusually quiet in the Stengel copy of Judgement Hall, as the Sanses than began Togo close to each other, as both Geno and Color Sans sat down, while Seraphim Sans simply kept on standing up and looking down at his counterparts, although Seraphim Sans does fly in the air for a little bit as he flapped his wings.