Triple Trouble Time

Geno, Color, and Seraphim looked at the human to at is before their very eyes, and needless to say, they are not very happy at the sight of the human. Especially with Chara and Frisk looking, and Chara being disgusted at seeing her alternate self with a knife. Seraphim Sans, who is in control of himself, looked very disinterested at the sight that is before him, even though he is very surprised at what he is seeing before him. But for Color and Geno, it is a look of pure rage. The fact that the human kid, who had been responsible for what they had to go through, had been the reason that they had to suffer, the reason that their Papyrus had to die to many times for no reason, other than just for sport in the case of that Chara, and now...now...they are going to make Chara pay for all that they have done to them, for all the suffering that they had to endure for no reason. And then...after a little bit of hesitation, Geno than decided to make his move, as he is the first one to appear inside of this copy of the Judgement Hall, which is why he shall be the one that will start this fight once more.

Geno's left eye than glows extremely brightly, as he than raised his right hand in the air, the grin still on his face, and than snapped his fingers, as he summoned a Gaster Blsster to his side

And needless to say, Geno is going to be packing a lot of fire power in what he will do next. He fired his Gaster Blaster, as Chara tried to attack Geno Sans, only for her to get hit by the Blaster. Not that it will stop Chara in anyway, as Chara than stood up, and healed themselves, and they began to swing their knife at Geno Sans, only for Geno Sans to sidestep and slide out of the way. This made Chara very annoyed, as they than tried to thrust their knife at Geno. But than, Geno stopped time in the position of where Chara is at, before he than punched Chara right in the face, which made Chara feel immense pain at what had happened, and than, Chara got stabbed in the legs, as Geno Sans made spiky bones behind the first fallen child.

Chara than went down onto their knees, as they are unable to stand up, but they than looked at the ground, as they than moved out of the way by rolling, as a bunch of bones than began to attack and strike at them, with Geno Sans raising a bunch of bones up from the ground in order to try and pierce Chara, but Chara moved out of the way, and after rolling on the ground for a little bit, Chara than began to stand up, after they had eaten some hot dogs, which healed them a little bit. Chara than stood tall onto the ground that they are on, as the faced against Geno, who glares at Chara and has a sinister look on his face. Chara snarled at the sight that is before their very eyes, as they than charged at Geno. And Geno than did the same as he charged at Chara. And the first fallen human, believed that Geno is now being very reckless in his attempt o try and stop Chara, but the thing is, Geno is faking it. As soon as Chris tried to swing their knife at Geno, the former version of Classic Sans than vanished out of nowhere, as he than teleported out of Chara's sight. This made Chara confused, as they than looked around for a little bit, only for a bone to hit them in the head, which took a small bit of HP. This caught Chara by complete surprise, as Chara than looked up at where the bone had came from, only to see that Geno is in the air, and he has a bunch of blasters that are ready to fire. Geno's mouth curled into a snarl of his own, as he extended his hand, before speaking out.