Judgement Hall Copy

"ghhhhh..."

Geno groaned, as he than stood up from the ground that he is on. He looked around, as he tries to see where he is right now. His vision, it was a little blurry for him, at first. He can see that the area that he is in is glitching slightly. He looks around again to see where he is at right now, and to his surprise...it is a place that he is not expecting to see. It was the Judgement Hall. He was shocked!

"what the hell? what am i doing in the judgement hall? wasn't i supposed to be dead?"

Geno looked around, and he than looked at the floor...and he can see that...the white glitches over his eye are still here, he is still inside of something that is similar to the void, but it is that he cannot be inside of the Save Screen this time. So it has to be something that is similar to the Judgement Hall. He than looks around...and saw that there is a noticeable difference in the Judgement Hall was in while he was still fully alive, and the Judgement Hall he is inside of right now. The Judgement Hall, while he had still lived, had been intact. There is no damage of any sorts, there are windows here, and the fact that the Judgement Hall always has what seems to be an end of sorts, through a doorway. There are even stuff outside of the window to be seen. But Geno, inside of the Judgement Hall that he is inside of right now, it is far to different from the Judgement Hall that he was once in. The Judgement Hall has damaged pillars, and there are no walls of any kind. The pillars have a bunch of chipped off pieces of itself gone, with some even losing half of themselves, and the walls were no longer existing inside of this Judgement Hall. Instead, it is blackness, a void, that goes infinite beyond his perception through his left eye, which was still intact. It is very insane, as this is the very first time he had been in a place such as this, as he had never seen the Judgement Hall like this one before in his life. But he cannot let himself be distracted by the sight, he needs to know where it is that he is inside of right now. He clenched his fist, as he than began to look around the area that he is in, and tries to see if there is a way, only for him to see someone at the end of the hallway. And it is someone that made him feel extremely pissed off beyond even his own control.

At the other side of the copy of the Judgement Hall that he is in, is a human child, and it is a child with a green shirt that has nothing more than a single yellow stripe. They have brown hair, and have brown pants, and they have a knife in their right hand. This made Geno Sans angry, as he spoke out quietly to the human that is before his very eyes.

"you..."

He than stepped forward a little bit, until he stopped about 20 feet in front of the kid, which is one other than Chara, the kid who had been the reason he is stuck in this situation. Sans clenched his fist, as his glitched began to appear more and more frequently. He than smiled angrily, as he than stepped forward, before he than spoke out to the first fallen human.

"y'know...I never thought that i would see the day again, in which i would have to fight against ya. the day where i would have to make sure the you would pay for what you have done to me. to the rest of my friends, to my own brother, papyrus, who you had killed."

The human child giggled, as the gripped their knife tightly, and Chara looks at Geno Sans with a signifier gleam of their red eyes. But Geno Sans chuckled a little bit, as he than looks up at Chara in the eyes, with his left eye threatening to be unleashed at full power, as he than spoke out.

"but hey...at least i cannot die this easily, y'know. because the truth is, i am not just as determined as you are, determined to make sure that you are dead, just as you are determined to make sure that i will be killed by your weapon. and that means one thing, kid..."