9~ There is always death

I stare out between my jail cells staring at the roof of the cold building. There are guards almost everywhere making sure I won't escape before I get injected. Most nights the guards point there flashlights at me making sure I'm not a stack of pillows or something. I hate being here i want the days to go faster and faster until it's finally over.

"Oi! Get up!" Yells a gaurd at me in complete darkness. "Oh you are there. Well, what is your final meal?" He asks as if he didn't just wake me up at like 5 in the morning. "Oh uhm- can I have a container of blueberries?" I stutter out. It wasn't much of a thought going into it, but in that instant I thought, if George ever watched what my meal was he would be able to see it in colour.

******

I finish up my blueberries as I hear footsteps walking closer and closer. A gaurd and another person hiding behind them were standing on the other side of the bars. "Time to go Clay. Someone wanted to be there for you when it happens." They say as the side step away exposing the person behind them. "George?" I say baffled to believe out of everyone who knows me George came. "Hi Clay" he mumbled under his breath. His eyes were red and puffy like he was just crying.

The guard unlocked my cells and handcuffed my hands infront of me. I touched Georges cheek before getting pushed from behind making me begin walking with George behind the guard.

He leads me into a room with a bed in the middle of it with straps to keep me from lashing out. It was kinda half sitting and half laying. I sat on it and was immediately bond to the bed, chair thing. The took my handcuffs off and began getting ready to inject me. George moved closer to me and held onto my hand. "Clay I- I'm so sorry-'' he began before he started sobbing. I rubbed my thumb over his knuckles trying to comfort him as much as I could. "Please I don't want you to cry. You're too beautiful to cry." I say lovingly as I smile at him. He giggles a bit but doesn't stop sobbing.

"George don't be sad! You can live your life without me burdening you." I say still trying to cheer him up but I know nothing will make him happy. George awkwardly leans onto me as he hugs me tightly sobbing into my shoulder. I lean my head on to his fluffy hair. "Please stand away sir. We are about to inject him" says another guy behind George. He steps back as I slowly get injected with a bunch of stuff going to stop my heart.

George clings back onto me crying harder this time making sure I don't leave him. "George please don't be sad. I love you so much please." I plead to him as he only crys harder. " I love *sob* you too." He crys out leaning on my shoulder. I start becoming dizzy and everything goes blurry. "George, the more I love you, the more I hurt you." I say as things start going black around me.

The last thing I hear from him is "Please don't do this! PLEASE!" The desperation in his voice was there, pleading with every inch in his body. "HE'S INNOCENT!" Why couldn't he had said that at the trial?

******

Why couldn't we run away together! We could've moved country! We could've properly fall in love! Why why why! He loved me but it was too late! I was to harsh on him at the beach.

My eyes balled out salty tears as I pushed a wooden stool over into the middle of the room under a fan.

I loved him back but it was too late! I want to be with him! Forever and ever! We'll never fall out of love!

A handwritten note delicately placed on a desk in the room. I wrapped rope around the fan then tied it into a hoop.

I love you Clay, and you being dead won't change a thing.

I stood upon the stool and pulled the hoop around my neck, before pushing the stool from under me.

Dear world,

Before I met Clay my life was boring and uninteresting. But when I saw him my heart flipped and melted for him, I wanted to be close to him. Forever. I can't stand to live in a world without him.