Prologue

I was offered a job at a studio. They were hiring a vocalist. I needed some extra cash so I decided to take the job. The studio had an eerie vibe to it, with it's old white walls and creaky wooden floors. There was a sort of fog too. The musicians there were creepy. Large grins and unkempt hair, like they haven't slept for days. Something's telling me to run, but a part of me is drawn to this place. It's kinda weird..

The manager greeted me with a smile and handed me a music sheet of a song I have never heard before, but I instantly started singing and the musicians played along.   

Nearing the end of the song, I saw a dark figure in the corner of the room. Now my instincts were telling me to run for my life, but I was just frozen, unable to do anything.

The figure asked me all sorts of questions, like what my name is and how old I was. The voice was husky and deep, like the sound of a roaring lion. I felt compelled to answer. "I'm Diego. I am 25 years old." 

The creature started laughing and a grin was plastered across it's face, and started running after me! The lights turned red and the stench  of rotting corpses filled my nostrils. Blood stained the walls instead of it's dull white. I was in a different place, a different timeline, maybe even a different universe..

The dark creature screamed, eager to catch me. I can only imagine what would happen to me if it caught me..

I dodged random instruments and objects, and fear consumed me. I was so tired and afraid, but I had to keep going. Or it would be the end of me. It was drawing near me and was still shrieking and screaming and laughing. It wont stop. It wont stop SCREAMING. 

I was too tired to continue, my stamina will eventually fade. There is no escaping this studio. So I just let it come to me. I was tired. 

The monster looks somewhat like this too..