The bad news

Why us, why my twin and I why did we survive why couldn't my sweet caring mother live, or my hardworking father, or even my hard headed older sister, why did we live but they had to die. Why did my twin and I come out unscratched not a single cut on us after that mysterious creature with the red eyes, or as I've been calling it "that monster", took a chunk out of my side then reached over and bit my twin leaving my oldest sister,mother and father to die. I wake up to sirens and people yelling, the events of last night come flooding back to me. My mother and I getting into an argument, speeding down the road, a flash of red and black as my mother loses control as we tumbling off the road in to a ravine and crash into a tree. I look to my left and see my twin barely breathing I look past her to see the cold dead eyes of my older sister "no!" i whisper in a frantic voice "no this cant happen! she can't be dead NO!!" i cry out as a sob escapes from my lips i frantically try and reach over my twin to shack my older sister awake but as i touch her skin i can feel her body all ready starting to get cold i couldn't save her she died because of my reckless actions i think to my self. That's when it kicked in "oh my god. mom! . dad!" i look up at the front to see the side of my dads face all bloody and bashed in with the front window smashed, glass covering his body i scramble up between the seats and starts shaking my dad "DAD! PLEASE DADDY WAKE UP!!!!" his body falls to the side as i keep telling myself that he can't be dead there's no way hes always okay. I look to my left to see my mom's head on the steering wheel blood all over the air bag. I didn't have time to see if she was okay because i heard a yell to the right of me by the road "HEY OVER HERE SOMEONES ALIVE!" a disembodied voice yells, then the sound of feet sliding and scrambling down a hill is heard to my right i lay my body harshly back into my seat as i cry out for help. i pause as i look at my twin to check if shes still okay, she is still breathing but the bite that monster left was...... healing?  rather fast might i add by the time the voice i heard from the road was by the car pulling my out the bite was completely healed "its going to be okay don't worry its all going to be okay" the man whispers to me as he hands me to some guy in a blue jacket that says paramedic on it. I watch as the same man who pulled me out reached over and pulled my twin out as well please be please I plead to myself "SHES ALIVE!" the man yells. i let out a huge sigh of relief that should have made me cry out in agony, wait why don't i feel any pain i think "shes not hurt?" i hear the paramedic checking on me say in a questioning tone "my sister please tell my she okay please" i plead to the man checking on my unconscious twin. he looks up at me with scared eyes "shes not injured ether" he whispers in a scared voice, after he said that everybody in hearing range of him turned and looked at me "it doesn't matter a what matters is there alive" a young deputy says lets get them to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 later that day as the hospital the doctor came into my room with a clipboard in his hands "Ms. Chasseur" he reads off the paper then looks up at me and his face changes from tired to sad as he realizes how young i am "yes" i say in a weak voice as he looks over my tear stained face and red puffy eyes "I'm so very sorry but you're family died in the car crash all but you're sister Avery" I lean forward in my bed as i let out a blood curdling scream for my sister, mother and father "i'm sorry" i hear the doctor whisper as my sobs start to slow to a stop."I want to see my twin" i say as i look up at him with watery eyes "is she awake?" I ask as he just nods his head "well then" I say as I rip the iv out of my hand with a wince "wait" he says after he realizes what i'm doing, as sling my legs over the bed I see i'm in one of those hospital gowns oh well  I think to myself "take me to her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER its a cliff hanger ooooooooooooooooooooooo exiting!