My aunt.

Daphne's pov

I run into my sisters hospital room to see she's waking up "Avery! oh my god Av are you okay!" I run up to her and hug her "daph? what's going on?" she asks in a sleepy voice "where are we?" she asks not giving me time to respond "Av something happened" i say in a sad voice. She looks up at me with a puzzled look on her face I watch as her face falls and she asks me in a dark voice "Daphne...where's our family?" she asks her bottom lip quivering, I lower my head not having the heart to look her in the eye "I didn't mean to Avery, I didn't want her to speed, I didn't want want that "thing " running out in front of the car and making mom swerve, I didn't want them to die" i start busting out crying at the word die, I hear between my sobs my sister mumbling "what no. no. no. no. this cant happen they cant be died " she joins me in my sobs. Once we finally stop she sit's up and hugs me and pets my hair "it's okay Daph I don't blame you" she whispers in my ear as she slowly strokes my hair,"its going to be okay" she soothes me in a soft voice. about thirty minutes of me silently crying with my sister the doctor walks in "I'm sorry to interrupt but you ladies have been discharged and a family member is her to pick you up" family? We have no more family I think to myself sadly, "what family" I say and as if that was a Que my aunt walked in "aunt Melissa!" my twin exclaimed [aunt Melissa is our mothers sister] "hey girls" our aunt reply's sadly looking at us with teary eyes "i'm so sorry for what happened, your mother was never one to be a reckless driver" she says as she walks over to us, it wasn't her fault  I thought to myself I look over at my twin who is now standing beside me looking at me puzzled. "well if you girls are ready we'll go to your house and get your stuff", "why are we going to get our stuff?" I ask my aunt while my sister nods in agreement "well girls you're moving to Beacon Hills with me" she reply with a small smile on her face. About ten minutes later my twin and I were walking out of the hospital with our aunt towards her car, the ride to our house was slow and silent we pull up to the small little town house I grew up in, tears started slowly falling from all the memory's I had in that house ~~~flashback~~~ my twin and I were play in the yard while mommy and daddy sat on the steps watching us "IM GOING TO GET YOU BUTHEAD" my twin yells at me "remember i'm older" she smirks at me "BY FIVE MINUTES" i yell back at her, we were playing chase we were both 5 and we thought the world was great "okay girls come on lets go inside its dinner time, your sister will be home in a few minutes" "but mommy!!" my twin and I pout not moving a foot, while our father stared walking towards us "if you don't get inside the tickle monsters going to get you" he says in a deep voice while wiggling his fingers "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" my twin and i scream as we ran past our dad and towards our mom "mommy mommy" we scream ~~~end of flashback~~~  I smile sadly to my self as i make my way into the house and up to my room i grab  the old suit case that used to be my fathers and pack my things in it while my sister packs hers on the way out of the house I stop in front of the all to painful door my parents room I push open the door and in hail my parents scent I walk to there closet and grab my fathers favorite coat and my mothers favorite scarf, i pull out my mothers jewelry box and pull out her necklaces she wore to all formal advents I finally get up and head out the door but stopping in the frame "good bye mom good bye dad" I say as more tears slip down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOOO LONG TIME NO SEE (or wright) well this is the chapter for now sorry it took so long please tell me how ya'll like it