~ bumped ~

Boyoung's pov

"Hey Boo" ,my aunt greeted me with a wave. Did I forget to mention that my family owns this apartment. But yeah, my aunt owns this whole thing. I live on the top floor with my mom and Daeun (obviously). My aunt lives on the second floor with my cousins and uncle. My grandparents are on the first floor. Every Friday we would gather at mine or my aunts place for dinner. 

My mom is rarely home so our aunt checks on us every few days. I don't meet my cousins a lot but I always see them on Friday. My grandparents on the other hand, they wouldn't come check up but we check up on them. When I get home everyday, I would always greet them with a kiss. 

Okay so apart from my life at home, I was told that Eun ji isn't gonna pick me up. Bummer. I had to walk to school myself. As I walked out I start listening to "Candy" by baekyun. *bOoM*

I bump into someone ,a boy. I looked up and saw a boy looking at me. "Oh, sorry" ,I said getting up. As I standing up, he stretched out his hand for me. "Thanks" ,I muttered. There was an awkward silence between us so I  decided to walk away. 

"Wait!" I heard. I stopped and turn around. "What school do you go to?" he asked. He was wearing a grey hoodie with some jeans. 'Could he be from my school'  ,I thought to myself. "Seoul High School" ,I responded. "Me too! Do you wanna walk to school together?" he said smiling. 

I nodded and we made our way to school. Jisung ,the boy I just met, was in the same year as me. He told me all about how he wants to become a professional dancer and how good he is. He even stopped to show me his moves. It was a fun experience. 

Once we got to the main entrance of our school, jisung saw his friends and walked away. "Bye! See you around!" he said waving. I watched him from afar before I felt someone rest their head on my shoulder. There is only one person that will do this and that is Eun ji.

I didn't care much about why she came up to me all of the sudden. I could see his friends teasing him or that's what I supposed. They we're laughing and glaring at me. I obviously got nervous so i went to go get my textbooks. 

"Who were you staring at?" - Eun ji

"No one" - me

"Yea right" - Eun ji

"It's not like you don't stare at that guy from the mattress store" - me

"I do not" - Eun  ji 

'Yes you do" - me

We continued bickering about whether we have one butt or two butts. (In my defence I think that we have one butt) We sat down in class and talked some more before the teacher came in. I got a notification and saw the text that Daeun had send me.

Daeun <33: Mark says that they would be waiting at the cafeteria. Table 7

At first I didn't know who she meant by they. I swear to god I have a memory of a gold fish but still get good grades. I finally remembered who and informed Eun ji. 

Time skip...

Class went by pretty fast. I went to my locker to grab my lunch money and waited for Eun ji outside her class. Once she came out I linked out arms and made our way towards the cafeteria. Every step I took I could feel my heart pounding. I was nervous for some reason. However, I had Eun ji there so she could help me a lot. 

I bought my food and went to look for table 7. Eun ji was standing beside me looking around. "There" ,she said pointing towards a table filled with boys. I took a deep breath and took a few steps little by little. Eun ji looked so calm. Like she was used to seeing so many guys. Tall guys. 

"Hi. Are you guys um Nct Dream?" I said. 'Wait what?'  I thought to myself as I saw jisung sitting there. "Oh aren't you the girl that walked with jisung to school this morning? He wouldn't stop talking about you." one of them said. 

They all started laughing and teasing jisung. I was gonna say something before Eun ji interrupted. 

"Um I'm sorry we just wanted to know if you guys are nct dream. Mark told us that you'd do something for us." she said repeating my question. "Yea. Are you Eun ji and Boyoung?" one asked. We both nodded and they gestured us to sit. 

We discussed on how we're gonna choreograph our dance and other things. So there we're six of them, Haechan, Jeno, Renjun, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung. 

The bell rang signalling us to go back to class. We promised to meet up after school and go to my place. This is going to be exciting.