PT.2 Apple Bloom's Cutie Mark

Next week Pinkie planned to get Applejack next ,but she needed an extra member.
She went to Sweet Apple Achers, she saw Apple Bloom still trying to get her Cutie Mark.
Pinkie asked AB, "Hey Apple Bloom, do you want to get your Cutie Mark? I know a great way to get yours." Apple Bloom replied, " Really? Show me!" Then Pinkie said, "Follow me, AB!"
Apple Bloom followed her to SugerCube Corner. Pinkie told her how she can get her Cutie Mark by baking cupcakes, and the ingredients. AB said, " You use...ponies?" Pinkie replied, " Yes silly filly!"
"...Well ok then" said AB. AB didn't seem suprised at all about the secret ingredient. AB asked, " So Pinkie, whose the pony next?" Pinkie replied, "Your Sister! I have everyone in Ponyville in my list of ponies to bake!" Leaving a frightened face on AB's face, AB said, "My-y s-sister? But why Pinkie?"
Pinkie replied, " Cause she's next in my list! Don't you see?" AB then stopped asking questions. Now they are going to get AJ.
AB bribed her sister to going in SugerCube Corner, AB saying that she needed help with something.
AB leading her sister to the dark basement, AJ asking, "Hey Sugercube, why is it all dark in here?"
AB replied saying, "Well Pinkie said she didn't want to spoil the surprise on what you're going to see next." AJ having a worried face. When they were in the basement the lights were off, AB tied her sister on the pole where Dashie died, then Pinkie turned on the lights.
AJ saying, " What in the hay is this Pinkie? Why am I tied up?"
Pinkie said with a weird smile, " I'm baking cupcakes!" AJ with fear, she tried to get out of the rope tied to her, but she can't escape. AJ asking AB, "Apple Bloom, why are you doin' this to ya older sis?"
AB replied, " To get my Cutie Mark of course!" AJ having a sad face that her own sister wants a Cutie Mark so bad that she was willing to give up her own sister. AJ looked around the room, seeing her friend Dashie. She didn't bother to ask Pinkie because she remembered the rainbow cupcakes Pinkie gave her last week. AB asking Pinkie if she can kill her own sister, Pinkie said, " Sure silly filly!" AB then got a knife and killed her sister, after that, then appeared a Cutie Mark on her flank, a green apple with a knife on it.
AB exclaimed, " I FINALLY GOT IT MY CUTIE MARK!" Pinkie having a smile. What is the meaning of her destiny?

Killing ponies.