4 || delinquent sh*t

✧ :・゚-(Name)'s POV-

After my y/n moment, I went home to find all of the stuff packed in boxes

After my y/n moment, I went home to find all of the stuff packed in boxes. My parents and siblings were unpacking .

"(NAME)?? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? LOOK AT YOU, YOU'RE SO WET!" my mom came towards me.

"I'm sorry I uh signed up for a club activity and forgot to tell you!" I lied since I didn't want to tell her that I was hanging out with delinquents.

"WEREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO HELP US UNPACK? COULDN'T YOU SAVE THE CLUB ACTIVITIES FOR ANOTHER WEEK??" she yelled at my face.

"That's not how that works-" i mumbled.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? ARE YOU BAD MOUTHING YOUR OWN MOTHER?"

"I'M SORRY I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, IF YOU DON'T MIND I'LL GO UNPACK MY STUFF!" I said trying to avoid the conflict.

"God, teenagers these days..." she sighed.

Seriously why does she always let all of her anger on me...

Anyways the fact that the lie I told baji earlier was actually true is so f*cking weird.

I won't complain though, everything is going great so far. I should meet takemitchy soon, I'll tell him about my situation, maybe he'll help me.

I have enough proof so it should work out!

All right let me open these boxes.

.

Ok! Done!

I still need to hang some posters around and get my manga, books and cds sorted also my clothes, but for now I think it's pretty good.

I'm getting sleepy I'll just go to bed.

-The next day at school-

I was just sitting on my place like I usually do until someone started calling for me.

"(NAMEEE)!!" a familiar voice yelled at me.

I turned around to see none other than baji and chifuyu standing right outside the classroom door.

All eyes were on me.

DID THEY REALLY HAVE TO SCREAM MY NAME AHHHH

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR COME HERE!" Baji yelled across the classroom.