11 || karate

-(name)s POV-

Sh*t I'm in trouble...

"WHERE IN THE WORLD WERE YOU?!!" my mom started yelling.

"I was studying in the library since i have a test tomorrow-"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" she cut me off before i got to say anything.

"THE WHOLE HOUSE HAS BEEN A MESS, I'M WORKING ALL DAY HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CLEAN IT?" she continues.

"YOU'RE THE OLDEST HAVE SOME SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY"

"I'm sorry..." I apologize.

"YOUR SORRY WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING, NOW COME INSIDE"

"Nee-chan!!" My little 5 year old sister ran towards me.

"Where have you been? (Brothers-name) has been taking care of me because you've been busy. I missed youu!"

"Exactly, you were barely home these days. I suck at making food you know that!" my 11 year old brother complained.

Sometimes I forget that I have siblings.

But it's true. I've left everything in (brothers-name)s hands while I was carelessly hanging out with chifuyu and baji.

*sigh*

"Sorry guys! I've had many tests these days, I'll try to be more useful when they're over!"

"Yay!!" (little sisters-name) exclaimed.

(s-name) = sisters name

(b-name) = brothers name

.

-chifuyus POV-

I still can't belive that I said that.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" NO IT'S NOT-

The stars are prettier. Moon = overrated

Okay but for real?? What was i thinking?? I don't like her?? She's just a friend??? Why did I say that???

Is she only a friend...?

I'm so confused...

And baji-san was there too... He's gonna tease me about it.

What if she understood what it meant? What if she gets the wrong idea?!

How are you supposed to tell the difference between platonic and romantic feelings...

*sigh*

I should stop thinking about it. I'll just act like nothing happened.

-the next day-

-(name)'s POV-

Today is my first day at the karate club. I do have a few tests today but that won't stop me!